India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

One Bite And We Are Back In Business Baby

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
oh my god guys...did you saw the precap where sid was giving few points to abhay...and abhay was furious...oh my god...what his one liner in the last point "One Bite...We Are Back In Business Baby"...ROFLLOLLOLLOL...i can't stop laughing at all...he was so hilarious...oh my god Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...he is evil...we hate his plotting and schemeing...but then we could not hate him...he does evil things and brings a charm in his evilness...he is so witty and naughty...i couldn't stop laughing...

siddhant is awesome in comedy yaar...since he is comical in real life...a prankster in real life...his comic timing on-screen is just perfect...doing a comedy is very difficult one should have a perfect comic timing...and it will happen only you are jolly person in real life...siddhant comic timing is just perfect...love him yaar...he does negative role...but his wittiness...and one liners brings a special charm in his character...that we could not hate him...but love him day by day...

the precap cracks me up completely...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoabhina_roksPriyaxBassiPari-Gupta.Lina.asena~Serendipity~RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
true ROFL
and i guess he writes some of his one liners on his own...may be he improvises the scene...
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

true ROFL
and i guess he writes some of his one liners on his own...may be he improvises the scene...

lolz either way, they r hilarious Tongue
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
thats why i love him :)
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
the precap was really awesome, in normal situations one would feel real angry, but since its sid, he makes it so funny,
he is such a cool negative character, no wonder we have become fans of him
now i cant imagine pkyek without himSmile
i totally love this tom and jerry game between abhay and siddharthLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index