•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering wat wil maan do to change teji's behaviour wid pammi or whether he wil be abl to do so or nt???
i think that is how maaneet r going to get away with the whole balwant/ maan mix up... they will probably plea their case that at least MSK tried to win geet back and can literally do anything for her... but what is teji doing? he's being obnoxious to such a loving wife... so why is he being hypocritical and going against MSK like that??

c wat i mean?
i think after learning what maan did for his geet teji ki akal thikane aegi
Ha ha ha...He is on his way to become great now...first as lover then as hubby and now responsible hubby and a family member ! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by maanddy

Ha ha ha...He is on his way to become great now...first as lover then as hubby and now responsible hubby and a family member ! ðŸ¤£

Maan khudh sudhrofying, and i am sure he can sudhaar anyone except Geet, poor guy...

Hello meri Maanddy, how are you darling?

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Maan khudh sudhrofying, and i am sure he can sudhaar anyone except Geet, poor guy...

Hello meri Maanddy, how are you darling?

Muniza

Hi munni ! How are you ? Well, you said it right, except for geet, he can 'sudharofy' anyone ! ðŸ˜† 

BTW, where are you guys yaar ? I came back from exams and no one is here and adding fuel to the fire, GF is damn boring man ! Kya se kya ho gaya ? I'm preferring not to come here nowadays ! No one is here for fun ! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by maanddy

😆