Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet ka "Kal"???!!!

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so i was just wondering, the other day in one of the episodes last week, Geet told Maan that he'll get his gift (Kiss) kal, meaning tomorrow, right??😕 So i'm just curious, when is that kal gonna come😆. Anyone knows or am i mistaken, abhi kal hua nahi kya??????😕😆 Please enlighten me🤣. "Kal" needs to come fast, i hope they don't forget about it like they forgot about Maan putting bindya on Geet's forehead every morning😡😆, Ok that was dumb😆.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Kal ajj hee...kC day is kal...but now she cant kiss...as for vrat munh jhoota nahi karte ...🤣
robbieluvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Kal ajj hee...kC day is kal...but now she cant kiss...as for vrat munh jhoota nahi karte ...🤣

LMFAO🤣 Bas koi na koi bahana hi banana hai na, to yehi sahi🤣!!! To matlab ab "Kal" "Kal" hoga🤣!!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lolz kya yaar cvs bhi na..ab to i wont hope they will ever "kiss" till I see it..
Shoulder kiss, bare back kiss, neck kiss, sab kuch bakki hai..even SR..why so slowww cvs?
robbieluvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Lolz kya yaar cvs bhi na..ab to i wont hope they will ever "kiss" till I see it..

Shoulder kiss, bare back kiss, neck kiss, sab kuch bakki hai..even SR..why so slowww cvs?

UFFF seriously yaar, i seriously stopped hoping a long time ago, umeed karne se koi fayada nahi hai😆!!!!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehehe...he tries but she pushes his face away...lol...he even tries in tom's song sequence...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh you know our CV's and their selective amnesia problem.😆

BTW maybe by kiss they meant the smack she gave him on his shoulder, maybe by some sick sense of humour this is what the CV's are sticking us with 😕

But we can see him trying so looks like he's desperate for the Kiss too; I only hope their KAL comes soon 😉
robbieluvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

hehehe...he tries but she pushes his face away...lol...he even tries in tom's song sequence...

Lol bichare ko kitna tarsa rahi hai😆
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea I thought that 2 - he hasn't even reminded her either! infact they forgot another thing - the whole thing with Geet's suit. He was meant to get it made for her and then she was supposed to reward him because she wouldn't give him any advance LOL - it was kind of a challenge was it not?

I swear Maan's a patient man lol considering how long he's had to wait to even have a proper kiss from his wife! but yea we should stop expecting don't know when we'll see any sort of action LOL bechara everytime he even tries to go anywhere near her she tells him to go and pushes him away lol