mz.bohra* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My personal thought is that when daksh went to lipika's house, she probably tried killing herself, in other words tried to blackmail daksh in order for him to be hers. And that's why daksh probably married her.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahak221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my first time in CCKP. but you know what I was thinking the same. I think she tried to do something and he didnt have any choice but to merry her..
Pinkangel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree with yu!

i was thinking the same thing shes blackmailing him because in yest. episodee Daksh was looking at Dimpy with loveyy faceee!! i was actually heart brokennn :((
I wish some1 is dreaming this all in CCKP :((
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but i dont understand why he'd tell deenanath that see I am a big MAN like you wanted DAD.. AND with PRIDE!!! and i dont know why deenanath didnt ask then why didn tyou object getting married to dimpy. W*F. Like what in teh world!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Daksh was behaving as if he has done smething normal by marrying that Lipika😡
poor Dimpy...
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't make any sense. Either bad writing or something else is going on..
ricflairt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daksh is playing a game which will be revealed later , thats what i thnk.This story is similar to that of a tamil film .The rest of the story is how druv and ginni brings two families together and finally they get married and many serious tracks coming with twists , I dont expect any comedy in this show anymore as this story line isnt gonna work.
Poor dimpu </3
I have a feeling Lipika got him drunk or something .. and ended up marrying that way. And soon enough when he comes into hosh, he'll realize what a crazy thing he did 😆
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meh... who cares what happened! atleast Dimpy now doesnt have to suffer with Daksh and his chipkali boss...
... what Avtar did was also wrong.. i mean yeah it was Mr.tripati's nasamji and mistake that he let that Lipika take over his family like that and that he didnt ask Daksh before fixing his marriage nor did he stop Daksh's boss from treating ppl in his family like crap...  i mean it was stupid of him to let a stranger take all the decisions of his house... and stupid of him that he gave his son so much freedom...  i mean he pretty much neglected all that for the sake of dikhawa and all... but he is a good man at heart and Avatar should have known that... that he would have never thought of hurting him or his daughter's feelings like that... ohh well.. atleast daksh and lipika ugliness is out of the scene now...
but its too bad for Ginni and Dhruv... now Dhruv really has to get his life on track because his family need him to.. no more fooling around.. no more hawa khaying on the chajja..
Edited by yllscin - 12 years ago
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i too think de same...but dey r not really showing wat happened..it would have been so much beter if she had died