Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

What happened to Manav's buisness with the vendors (Page 2)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I dont kno y the cvs dont just hav him go back to what he knows best- fixing cars! When he started working in yasir bhai's garage, I was sure they were going to show him working his way up to possibly owning a garage again. That would make sense and be realistic. Bring back tarun and the old garage!! Manav looks so ill fit for the world of garments and export.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinashiantukinsur_aur_taal

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
manav is not a businessman in any sense. 
he should be a humanitarian fixing other peoples problems, he already doles it ona  daily basis , this way he would get paid so his pregnent wife can take care of herself without being stupid 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

This show has really gone a crocker. All they want is sympathy from the viewers for this good couple. It's grating on the nerves now. I for one just want to give this couple a good shake till their teeth rattle! Maybe then they will think of something called saving for a rainy day. I mean, when you are living in a chawl, surviving on one meal a day... wouldn't you try to save to improve your situation? Even god helps those who help themselves!!

Creatives, too much of a success formula, can also backfire. Though am sure your bank balance doesn't let you believe so. Zee TV, yes this show is your frontrunner... shouldn't that tell you something about the quality you offer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by confusedsoul

This show has really gone a crocker. All they want is sympathy from the viewers for this good couple. It's grating on the nerves now. I for one just want to give this couple a good shake till their teeth rattle! Maybe then they will think of something called saving for a rainy day. I mean, when you are living in a chawl, surviving on one meal a day... wouldn't you try to save to improve your situation? Even god helps those who help themselves!!

Creatives, too much of a success formula, can also backfire. Though am sure your bank balance doesn't let you believe so. Zee TV, yes this show is your frontrunner... shouldn't that tell you something about the quality you offer?

agree with you, this show being so popular, should have a better plot, more relistic characters, and more relistic actions by those characters. wasn't that what made the show so popular in the first place? that is why i liked it. you didn't see these overly wealthy people in their expensive saris and jewlery fighting over the will or estate. you saw normal people and their trials and tribulations. but now all the show has become is the sacrificial love these two idiots have for everyone and their mother without a care if they have a place to stay the night or not. is that how normal people behave? uh, no. i'm all about sacrifice but if you can't keep yourself healthy then how much help are you anyways?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulzaara10

Go to top