•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
this kabir is disgusting he made that actress preggy and now he want to marry😑😭🀒
she isn't pregnant. Kabir asks her to get married and then wishes to have a kid with her.

Ummm is Kabir becoming desi version of Donald Trump there?😳
Meh Kabir bores me these days with his repetitive actions.

ARM and ARM-Sapna parts are much more interesting.

@ Ramy25

How true...Kabir's character is getting spoiled with his involvement with the actress...but if I remember correctly even in K&A...he did get involved with another woman and drifted away from his wife and child...as for ARM and ARM-Sapna...I simply love their relationship...i loved his one dialogue in yesterday's episode when Sapna was talking about Vicky and his love for music...ARM says so very sweetly..."Board Meeting mein woh kya table pe khade hoke gaana gaayega"...it was so simply and so aptly said..a true concerned father talking who wants his son to carry on his legacy...great acting from VPP...he can stay so cool and serene even in troubled times...as for Kabir he still is a man of principles...as shown by him disowning his father when he realised he was linked to the blasts...the only slip he has made is in this actress's case...its more like she is his weakness...but at heart he is still a nice guy...thats what I feel...given all that he has gone thru since his early years one can't hate him for this ...

^ lol i liked their little argument back and forth about what Vicky should do...Sapna was being a typical mom while ARM was being a typical Dad. πŸ˜† they're both getting adorable as they age.πŸ˜† Love watching their moments. Always bring a smile to one's face.

@Kabir-- well I don't "dislike" that character...it's just that I don't connect with that character any longer. Anyhow, his character was the typical "rags to riches" character whereas ARM's character was different. I don't know but i always seem to connect more with ARM's character than Kabir's. His story seemed ...ummm sorta cliched, even in the book, Abel's character was the cliched rags to riches character...but Kane's character was more intriguing at least to me. Similarly, ARM's character is more interesting than Kabir's which seems to be redundant these days.πŸ€” Eh!
I agree even in the book Kane was a more lovable character...maybe because he was from an aristocratic family...whereas Able was as u say the rags-to-riches one...such people usually do not have the finesse of the aristocrats... I have always loved ARM's character, although I do sypathise with Kabir's character... 
Originally posted by Ramy25

she isn't pregnant. Kabir asks her to get married and then wishes to have a kid with her.

Ummm is Kabir becoming desi version of Donald Trump there?😳
Meh Kabir bores me these days with his repetitive actions.

ARM and ARM-Sapna parts are much more interesting.

Are you from Singapore???? The meh... Lah...