Maaneet interviewed on their wedded life...part-4

Posted: 12 years ago
DISCLAIMER-This is my version of Maaneet's interview ...step at ur own riskπŸ˜†
With the high speculation of the fanz & the latest buzz of the media on the magical relationship of this flabbergasting couple MAANEET..I'm back here with my next version of the interview on their wedded life..to revive their nostalgic moments of the previous ones here's the link to them.Maaneet interviewed on their wedded life...part-3 

This time the media has interviewed both on their on & off screen relationships due to the greediness of the fanz to get the minute details of this spectacular couple.😍
So here the magic begins...
This part is the media's quest of their offscreen relationship..πŸ˜‰

Media- Hi to both of u..😊
Maaneet- Hi everyone (after saying hello to all Geet whispered the following in Maan's ears..we'll pour out our hearts to all our beloved fanz without  concealing any hidden facts about us.'& Maan promptly nodded his head to that..)😳

Media -before going deep on ur onscreen wedded life, we ( media & fanz)  r curious to know the truth about the speculations of ur ongoing offscreen relationships.πŸ˜‰.& which is the 1st gift he gave u ( obviously offscreen)
Geet- He gave me a blackberry mobile on my birthday...it has a yellow cover with two cute horns in it..& this no. I haven't shared with anyone ..its specially for our private calling..πŸ˜‰
Maan- actually I gave her this yellow cover coz somebody predicted that yellow is her lucky colour & I can't afford anything unlucky with my lucky charm..πŸ˜‰

Media-What's special to u ..he or his 1st gift of love...😳
Geet- Its his gift of love coz the hrs which I spend without him this mobile makes me hear his voice & brings smiles to my face with the thought that we r going to meet the next morning..so I part with it at nite giving him a good-nite kiss on this set..😳
Maan-OMG ..is my gift more precious to u than me ..I'm getting jealous..I'll just smash everything & everyone who comes in between us..πŸ˜†
Media- BINGO!!! on that note u admit to ur relationship guys...

Both of them got embarrassed & were blushing like hell.😳just then the director calls for the shot.. 
& they just rushes to the sets..πŸ˜‰

After their shots they came back together & were looking mesmerizing in their attires.😍
Media- so as u've said that u both will pour ur hearts out so plzz answer to all ur fanz about ur much speculated ongoing relationship..😊
Maaneet-(both blushing to hell & having deadly eyelocks)that's for us to see & u to find out..πŸ˜‰

Media- that's unfair ..u've promised urselves to speak out ur hearts to the fanz.πŸ˜•
Maaneet- everything is fair in love & war..giving u so many hints...😳

Media- so should we take ur on going relationship as official..r u seeing each other?πŸ˜‰
Maaneet- we ourselves r still unaware about it...the day we have the knowledge of it  we'll declare it officially...till then keep guessing..πŸ˜†..Aur baaki fanz samajhdar hai aur samajdaro ke liye ishaara kaafi hai..πŸ˜‰

Next part is the media's enquiry about their onscreen wedded life...
scroll down plzzz..

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Sorry buddies ..I was updating my post ..but got the blasting news of Maaneet's SR .πŸ˜‰.so I've change my script a bit...Plzzz bear with me..πŸ˜†Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
bobby how do you manage to put up such things???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i mean it seems as if both of them are giving the answers themselvesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†superb loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

i wish u were there in the CV's teamπŸ˜ƒ
 bobby,hats off 2 u.such a incredible post yaar.superb.i luv u 4 this.pls pm me when u update,m 2 busy now - daysπŸ˜›
SR Sr karte karte...Maneet Maaneet bolte bolte...hameri promotion ho gai..hai!!!! par yeh donno wahi ke wahi ruke huwe hai...Again a very good post...
Wo Bobby dear kya interview hai . I loved this interview . You are awesome . Kya bolu mann ki baat bol dia...

Maaneet- we ourselves r still unaware about it...the day we have the knowledge of it  we'll declare it officially...till then keep guessing..πŸ˜†..Aur baaki fanz samajhdar hai aur samajdaro ke liye ishaara kaafi hai..πŸ˜‰

This part is the best part of the interview . I loved this part very much...

awesome interview bobbyπŸ‘πŸΌ now go to sleep afterall u hv to prepare urself 4 their next hot hot interviewπŸ˜†,,,we will wait 4 next update...
Originally posted by ahujatanvi

bobby how do you manage to put up such things???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i mean it seems as if both of them are giving the answers themselvesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†superb loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

i wish u were there in the CV's teamπŸ˜ƒ

Thanxxx a lot for ur appreciation dear...😳
If I were in the cv's team .πŸ˜‰.I would've shown Maaneet kiss & SR nth times.πŸ˜†
Will  reply everyone buddies...right now a bit busy...sorryπŸ˜•
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Itni temptation thik nahi hai πŸ˜‰.will update tomorrow ..right now feeling too sleepyπŸ˜†
di u did it again...yippie...

CRAVING FOR MORE...AAP HUME AISE BEECH RAASTE MEIN NAHI CHOD SAKTE...😭😭