Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet interviewed on their wedded life...part-4

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
DISCLAIMER-This is my version of Maaneet's interview ...step at ur own riskLOL
With the high speculation of the fanz & the latest buzz of the media on the magical relationship of this flabbergasting couple MAANEET..I'm back here with my next version of the interview on their wedded life..to revive their nostalgic moments of the previous ones here's the link to them.Maaneet interviewed on their wedded life...part-3 

This time the media has interviewed both on their on & off screen relationships due to the greediness of the fanz to get the minute details of this spectacular couple.Day Dreaming
So here the magic begins...
This part is the media's quest of their offscreen relationship..Wink

Media- Hi to both of u..Smile
Maaneet- Hi everyone (after saying hello to all Geet whispered the following in Maan's ears..we'll pour out our hearts to all our beloved fanz without  concealing any hidden facts about us.'& Maan promptly nodded his head to that..)Embarrassed

Media -before going deep on ur onscreen wedded life, we ( media & fanz)  r curious to know the truth about the speculations of ur ongoing offscreen relationships.Wink.& which is the 1st gift he gave u ( obviously offscreen)
Geet- He gave me a blackberry mobile on my birthday...it has a yellow cover with two cute horns in it..& this no. I haven't shared with anyone ..its specially for our private calling..Wink
Maan- actually I gave her this yellow cover coz somebody predicted that yellow is her lucky colour & I can't afford anything unlucky with my lucky charm..Wink

Media-What's special to u ..he or his 1st gift of love...Embarrassed
Geet- Its his gift of love coz the hrs which I spend without him this mobile makes me hear his voice & brings smiles to my face with the thought that we r going to meet the next morning..so I part with it at nite giving him a good-nite kiss on this set..Embarrassed
Maan-OMG ..is my gift more precious to u than me ..I'm getting jealous..I'll just smash everything & everyone who comes in between us..LOL
Media- BINGO!!! on that note u admit to ur relationship guys...Dancing

Both of them got embarrassed & were blushing like hell.Embarrassedjust then the director calls for the shot.. 
& they just rushes to the sets..Wink

After their shots they came back together & were looking mesmerizing in their attires.Day Dreaming
Media- so as u've said that u both will pour ur hearts out so plzz answer to all ur fanz about ur much speculated ongoing relationship..Smile
Maaneet-(both blushing to hell & having deadly eyelocks)that's for us to see & u to find out..Wink

Media- that's unfair ..u've promised urselves to speak out ur hearts to the fanz.Confused
Maaneet- everything is fair in love & war..giving u so many hints...Embarrassed

Media- so should we take ur on going relationship as official..r u seeing each other?Wink
Maaneet- we ourselves r still unaware about it...the day we have the knowledge of it  we'll declare it officially...till then keep guessing..LOL..Aur baaki fanz samajhdar hai aur samajdaro ke liye ishaara kaafi hai..Wink

Next part is the media's enquiry about their onscreen wedded life...
scroll down plzzz..

Edited by bobby13rocks - 11 May 2011 at 1:31am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10SominababaahujatanviSanjanareddy84XXaquafireXXgurpreet28tazeen_29anks_amsFawadiliciousbaisakh45Jadee777Varsh.r-Anonymous11-Shas3sangeeta9211Eccentric.Being_Rashmi-Veritaserum-bangaloresmaankigeet4everLuvScoobymeravigilisodrdee142-Sangs-khushi_4everSerenity_meanshrarahmona_pakswenahtani88-lazybee-sumona28-MansiKohli-jasraj123InfinitedreamsGiraffidaeblackb28

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry buddies ..I was updating my post ..but got the blasting news of Maaneet's SR .Wink.so I've change my script a bit...Plzzz bear with me..LOL

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 May 2011 at 6:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70SominababaahujatanviSanjanareddy84gurpreet28GurruKiDeewani-ramaheshLuvScoobymaankigeet4everdrdee142Eccentric.Being_Rashmi-MansiKohli--lazybee-sumona28Serenity_meInfinitedreamsGiraffidae

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
bobby how do you manage to put up such things???ConfusedLOL
i mean it seems as if both of them are giving the answers themselvesWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL
LOLsuperb loved itThumbs UpClap

i wish u were there in the CV's teamBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84bobby13rocks

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

drdee142bobby13rocks

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
 bobby,hats off 2 u.such a incredible post yaar.superb.i luv u 4 this.pls pm me when u update,m 2 busy now - daysTongue

Sanjanareddy84bobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
SR Sr karte karte...Maneet Maaneet bolte bolte...hameri promotion ho gai..hai!!!! par yeh donno wahi ke wahi ruke huwe hai...Again a very good post...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84drdee142_Rashmibobby13rocks

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Wo Bobby dear kya interview hai . I loved this interview . You are awesome . Kya bolu mann ki baat bol dia...

Maaneet- we ourselves r still unaware about it...the day we have the knowledge of it  we'll declare it officially...till then keep guessing..LOL..Aur baaki fanz samajhdar hai aur samajdaro ke liye ishaara kaafi hai..Wink

This part is the best part of the interview . I loved this part very much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Infinitedreamsbobby13rocks

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome Bobby...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

Go to top