India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

10th May 2011 WU- Jhumroo Wedding Plans

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Epi starts with Mridala in their room arguing about the Murari clan. Gau keeps taunting Mridang that she knew from day one that Murari is a very clever man and that he will get everything in his name soon. She says to Mridang that I should have been married into a 'clever' family like Murari's and would not be her sulking, Mridang then does a really funny expression of Ashtami and saya that yes then you would have gone round like Ashtami acting like Mata raniLOLLOL. Gau then retorts with a hilarious comment and says 'tumhara dhol to baj bhi gaya aur phat bhi gaya'!LOLLOL. Gau carries on and says that these people are so kaminey that they are even taking faida of their dead wife, mother and mother in law, they took only a few thousand rupees today and tomorrow they will take all the propertyShocked. Mridang defends Murari and says that how do you know they were faking about the debt what if they actually had the debt and had to repay it. Gau says that 'in jaise kamino ko pehchane ke liye Ram ji ki bhanji ki zaroorat hai' and that they only did natak to get money today.(must watch scene guys Gau's comments are really funny!LOL)

Scene shifts to Murari praising himself about getting all the money. He gets a
phone call from Kartika and Ashtami asks him how is the room of a big hotel. He says its good but the view is ten times better I can see the Taj Mahal, he says he will stay here for 4-5 days. Ashtami then tells him not to waste all the money as you know he is old and we (her and Kartik) should be having fun. Murari tells them not to worry and that the good days have now started so they will all do aish. The waiter then walks in with Murari food and he is still on the phone and asks 'Kaun?' looking at the waiter (tera baap!Angry) and asks if he bought the food he wanted and then cuts the call.

Back in Mridala room Gau brings Jhumka and Mridang has a go at her for not serving him tea on time. Gau then retorts by saying that here you cannot get enough of your tea and Ashtik are helping Bharti. She says is only small and she also has a tiny heart so how can so many people fit in one persons heart. She says that they need to act fast as the enemy's captain Murari is not here so we should play our game, before Muari comes back we should tell everyone about Jhumroo marriage. Jhumka gets excited and says that thats easy I will just tell Damroo ji that I want to get married to him and he will agree. Gau say that no we have to get permission from Maa and Bauji first. Gau tells Jhumka that you want to become bahu of this house then you will have to do something.

Scene shifts to Kamla and Veena cutting veg and Gau tells Jhumka to go and help them. Jhumka tells Kamla to let her help her our and Kamla says that no you are our guest we cant make you work. Jhumka and Kamla then have a little arguement over who should cut the veg. They keep pulling the tray from eachother and suddenly Kamla gets a little cut from the knife. Gau, Veena and Jhumka are shocked as if someone just stabbed Kamla in the head LOL! Jhumka apologises and Veena puts a plaster on Kamla's finger. Jhumka insists that Kamla has not forgive her therefore Kamla is not letting her do the work and says that she will cry if she doesnt let her do it. Kamla lets her do it. Jhumka starts cutting in a funny way and it looks as if shes grooming the bhindi! Veena says that dont you know how to cut bhindi aise tu iska kachoombar ban jaye gha! Gau is angry while Kamla Veena are amused. Jhumka says that they cut bhindi like this in my gaon. Kamla takes the vag from her and says that when you dont know how to do it then why are you cutting it. Jhumka then fakes it that something went in her eye thats why she couldnt see anything otherwise she cuts it very well. Gau signals to her to come to her and Jhumka says she needs water and goes to the kitchen towards Gau. Gau tells her that you dont even know how to cut sabzi how you going to get married and gives her tea and says to take it inside. Gau tells her not to mess it up this time.

Jhumka takes the tea and it accidently spills on Kamla (poor kamla!). Kamla tells her what is all this whatever I do you spoil it and her and Veena leave. Gau is maha angry at Jhumka.

In the kitchen Bharti calls Dhara and tells her to look after herself whilst crying and telling her that she misses her. Dhara tells her not to miss her and not cry as her house is full of people and you are remembering me. Dhara tells her to look after Murli as he is upset due to Murari. She then gives her a mini lecture and tells her that the more happiness you spread in our sasural the more you will get back (not in Bhartis case Dhara you should know that by now!).
Scene shifts back to Mridala room where Jhumka is blaming Miridala for all thst happened and that whetevr they say she does it like a puppet now she will do it her way. She says that jsut like she convinced Damroo to play holi in the basti and Damroo convinced the family just like taht this time she will convince him and Damroo will convince the rest. She says everything will be chatmak chatmak and Mridala look happy.

Epi ends

Dont forget to press the LIKE button guys! Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jignasha_1778KARENKSkuchikih3manirleppannumilwebbinurajeshpappy123***Anu***Rae24bavdfanaddicted1hashbrownsamirah23.Vrish.Niceupsimibrar1990-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Princess_Star, a special thumbs up to you for even watching this!!!

I just dunno how much more of Gau and her schemes I can stand!!!  As Jhumka said, it's easy for her to marry Dumroo - all she has to do is ask.  Instead, she goes, and makes a mess of things w/ Kamala & Veena.  It was funny to see that plan backfire, but Gau's reaction just made me Angry  After all, she knows what her sister can & can't do, and yet, she involves her in schemes that she knows she'll screw up!!!  And now she wants to use Jhumroo's wedding as a platform on which to get back @ Ashtik.  If Ashtik do anything to sabotage this, can't say I'll be sorry.

I understand that daughters are close to their parents, but the way Bharti expresses her concern, and that dialogs b/w Bharti & Kamala just get on my nerves.  Particularly her stuff about Lakshmi mata getting angry if the bahu cries in her sasural Ermm In fact, by now, it's Bharti's very way of talking that I find completely unappealing.  Looks like her romantic moment w/ Murli is for tomorrow or a future episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

***Anu***Rae24-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
vrish i stopped watching the show as it just makes me mad

this show doesnt have anything to offer and yet  still maintains spot while the good stories get axe

ok ok i m not offending anyone but seriously what is in the story any more

thanks for the update by the way Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
it really wud hv served the purpose of title  to end the show after prakash was caught.  he shud hv taken gaushala and mridangs name in the plans. and let both mridang and gau say sorry after baba is shot and is dead

bharti uniting with murli and happy in her sasural

happy end  finally

that wud hv been lot acceptable then starting all this  cock and bull story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Chatter

I actually wanted Mridala to end up in jail w/ Prakash, rather than being left to plot again.  This track is just too much!

Unlike RS, I can't wait for this serial to end.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 10 May 2011 at 11:21pm

princess_star11-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
true vrish this show cud hv gone off air as it has nothing left and just un necessary masalas r put there

princess_star11-JaZ-

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Your welcome for the update guys!

And I must say that the epi was a total filler. No Murli and Bharti drama. But the best part of the whole epi was Gau's dialogues! The one she said about Mridang and when she was shouting at Jhumka!LOL

But Jhumka is right she can just say to Damroo and they'll get married, why Gau was telling her to convince Bhansi and Kamla first I just dont know!Dead

Since when id Gau start taking permission from elders before doing anything? LOL

Rae24.Vrish.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
vrish look at telly buzz article

they  r bringing back ramayan again on  7-8pm slot

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index