India-Forums

Navya
Navya

about the show.. (Page 2)

thvprincess Groupbie
thvprincess
thvprincess

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
ok mr.negativity or mr.whoever-u-are i can only give u one piece of advice is GROW UP if u cant speak good about something or someone then zip it and FYI if u noticed the actor rankings our navya aka soumya has a way better ranking that akshara aka hina oh and 1 last thing i actually think u are the biggest fool on this planet because ordering people to go against something they like and tht also RUDELY, tht only an insane person can do because a normal human being of today knows people arent stupid and the eyes of their brains arent blindfolded... so if u dont like it no one is forcing u to watch it like u are forcing us to watch ur yrkkh...

Edited by thvprincess - 10 May 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverRichie-RichPeace67.Juhi.relentless.

sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

hey guys u dont know one think about the navya show  but i want 2 clear u about this show and i want 2 tell u the truth of this show so listen carefully and keep in mind...navya is a very very big looser show i just hate this show its all bullshit in this show everyone is characterless in this navya show specially the navya is a big looser...dont watch these bloody show...watch only one show which is my favourite show yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha watch this show its a very good show its not  a bullshit  show like navya and YRKKH is the number 1 show so listen u all fools dont watch navya watch only yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha...
sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.ecen i like watching yrkkh infat i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey but r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika_naksh.Juhi.

sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu10

hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.Even i like watching yrkkh in fact i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation, same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey .both r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...
sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu10

hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.ecen i like watching yrkkh infat i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey but r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...
sonu10 Senior Member
sonu10
sonu10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
sorry for the mistake i did i was having a problem with posting  my reply to this topic whoever opened it sorry for my first post it was bymostake
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
What's the point in watching something u dont like and then wasting time bad mouthing it and advising others not to watch it???? Better to leave it to people to make up their own minds like u have.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
go 2 hell with your navya show u foool..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index