Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.ecen i like watching yrkkh infat i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey but r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...
sonu10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu10

hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.Even i like watching yrkkh in fact i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation, same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey .both r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...

sonu10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu10

hay if u dont like the show then dont watch it why r u forcing others to watch that serial which they dont like.ecen i like watching yrkkh infat i m big fan of its simplicity unlike other show it dont hav any negative aspect all the characters in yr changes their emotions as per situation same is the situation here only thing is both have different phases to convey but r very realistic in their ways...lastly i would only say that dont let YRKKH FANS look down due 2 ur bashes both the serials r very nice atlest for me...

sonu10 thumbnail
sorry for the mistake i did i was having a problem with posting  my reply to this topic whoever opened it sorry for my first post it was bymostake
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What's the point in watching something u dont like and then wasting time bad mouthing it and advising others not to watch it???? Better to leave it to people to make up their own minds like u have.
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
go 2 hell with your navya show u foool..
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
first of all learn how to talk in english 😆 then give your so called worthless opinions 😉
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

first of all learn how to talk in english 😆 then give your so called worthless opinions 😉

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member.

If anyone see a thread/comment which is offending posted by someone report it instead of replying back as that aggravates the matter more.

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team