about the show..

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys u dont know one think about the navya show  but i want 2 clear u about this show and i want 2 tell u the truth of this show so listen carefully and keep in mind...navya is a very very big looser show i just hate this show its all bullshit in this show everyone is characterless in this navya show specially the navya is a big looser...dont watch these bloody show...watch only one show which is my favourite show yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha watch this show its a very good show its not  a bullshit  show like navya and YRKKH is the number 1 show so listen u all fools dont watch navya watch only yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for your opinion, but if you hate it so much you should not have taken the time to bad mouth it. Also, I'm sure there are people out there who feel the same about YRKKH. And as far as the post goes i'm sure there will be a Moderator who will take care of the situation.

As far as the content of the show goes seriously, I don't think there has been such a realistic show for ages. At least this deals with the generation gap and how times have changed unlike the regular saas bahu stuff.  
natasha4lyf thumbnail
y shud we lisen 2 u we watch wat we want u got no ryt to tel uz wat show not to watch we watch wat we lyk we watch it wiv ar own choice and we have got our own brains to choose wat show to watch..!!!!!!!!!! and now grow up and stop dissing shows...!!!!!
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YRKKH...OMMMGGG...that BS show pllzzz...ppfffttt...thanks But no thanks...i think i'll watch a show with new faces n realistic concepts..unlike typical saas bahu drama like YRKKH...wonder y ur wasting ur time writing such post?? lol
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do you have anything better to do? Honestly if you find Navya not upto the mark, why badmouth it unreasonably?

YRKKH is one of the worst show's on air right now. Navya can't even be compared with it. Please grow up and stick to your YRKKH forum. It'll be a lot better for us and you 😉
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh rishta?? ahahahahah thats gotta be the most annoying and boring show.  i guess it does attract the older age range though...
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true why even bother and post crap like this...especially for people who are gonna tell you to get a life!!!!!!!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
again...dude whoever u r ...remember one thing...grow up...u dont like navya...ur opinion ...other ppl like navya their opinion...if u dont like the show dont post it here...it may leading to bashing between members...like YRKKH? go and post something there why bother watching the show u dont like and posting ur negative opinion about it here...if u like yrkkh have fun in that forum ...its that simple
Locked by Browser Lock.
thvprincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok mr.negativity or mr.whoever-u-are i can only give u one piece of advice is GROW UP if u cant speak good about something or someone then zip it and FYI if u noticed the actor rankings our navya aka soumya has a way better ranking that akshara aka hina oh and 1 last thing i actually think u are the biggest fool on this planet because ordering people to go against something they like and tht also RUDELY, tht only an insane person can do because a normal human being of today knows people arent stupid and the eyes of their brains arent blindfolded... so if u dont like it no one is forcing u to watch it like u are forcing us to watch ur yrkkh...Edited by thvprincess - 12 years ago
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

hey guys u dont know one think about the navya show  but i want 2 clear u about this show and i want 2 tell u the truth of this show so listen carefully and keep in mind...navya is a very very big looser show i just hate this show its all bullshit in this show everyone is characterless in this navya show specially the navya is a big looser...dont watch these bloody show...watch only one show which is my favourite show yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha watch this show its a very good show its not  a bullshit  show like navya and YRKKH is the number 1 show so listen u all fools dont watch navya watch only yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha...