India-Forums

Navya
Navya

about the show..

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
hey guys u dont know one think about the navya show  but i want 2 clear u about this show and i want 2 tell u the truth of this show so listen carefully and keep in mind...navya is a very very big looser show i just hate this show its all bullshit in this show everyone is characterless in this navya show specially the navya is a big looser...dont watch these bloody show...watch only one show which is my favourite show yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha watch this show its a very good show its not  a bullshit  show like navya and YRKKH is the number 1 show so listen u all fools dont watch navya watch only yeh rishta kiya kehlata ha...

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for your opinion, but if you hate it so much you should not have taken the time to bad mouth it. Also, I'm sure there are people out there who feel the same about YRKKH. And as far as the post goes i'm sure there will be a Moderator who will take care of the situation.

As far as the content of the show goes seriously, I don't think there has been such a realistic show for ages. At least this deals with the generation gap and how times have changed unlike the regular saas bahu stuff.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.pheonix1silver4karanRichie-RichMarci..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67meenachemrelentless.Swetha-Sai

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
y shud we lisen 2 u we watch wat we want u got no ryt to tel uz wat show not to watch we watch wat we lyk we watch it wiv ar own choice and we have got our own brains to choose wat show to watch..!!!!!!!!!! and now grow up and stop dissing shows...!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.Anant_loverRichie-Rich..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67relentless.meenachem

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
YRKKH...OMMMGGG...that BS show pllzzz...ppfffttt...thanks But no thanks...i think i'll watch a show with new faces n realistic concepts..unlike typical saas bahu drama like YRKKH...wonder y ur wasting ur time writing such post?? lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.-anya-luver-.pheonix1Richie-RichAnant_lover..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67relentless.meenachemSwetha-Sai

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Do you have anything better to do? Honestly if you find Navya not upto the mark, why badmouth it unreasonably?

YRKKH is one of the worst show's on air right now. Navya can't even be compared with it. Please grow up and stick to your YRKKH forum. It'll be a lot better for us and you Wink

.-anya-luver-.pheonix1Richie-RichAnant_loverMarci..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67meenachemSwetha-Sai

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
yeh rishta?? ahahahahah thats gotta be the most annoying and boring show.  i guess it does attract the older age range though...

.-anya-luver-.pheonix1Richie-RichAnant_loverMarci..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67relentless.meenachem

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
So true why even bother and post crap like this...especially for people who are gonna tell you to get a life!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Richie-RichMarci..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67meenachemrelentless.Swetha-Sai

meenachem IF-Stunnerz
meenachem
meenachem

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
again...dude whoever u r ...remember one thing...grow up...u dont like navya...ur opinion ...other ppl like navya their opinion...if u dont like the show dont post it here...it may leading to bashing between members...like YRKKH? go and post something there why bother watching the show u dont like and posting ur negative opinion about it here...if u like yrkkh have fun in that forum ...its that simple
Locked by Browser Lock.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_loverRichie-Rich..StarAngel...Juhi.Peace67relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index