Lux Dance ke Superstars

GEETA MAA APPRECIATION THREAD!

Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geeta maa i've never really liked you that much...but after spoke up in front of Jai 👏 just became ur big big fan ❤️👍🏼

Thank you so much for what you did and putting Jai back to his place...

I WISH I WISH you hadn't interrupted him though...at least you should've let him quit  He's the worst thing to happen to DID. 

On one side we have people like D-sir who treat their gurus like god...and on the other side we have Jai who bashes and back-answers his own guru - SHIAMAK DAVAR. ...

please appreciate Geeta Ma here 😳 no bashers!!! 😃

Appreciators("Like" to be added)
1. Payal9
2. Westwick
3. 100littledevils
4. Spring567
5. ankit_nyc
6. OrientalDancer
Edited by Payal9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You r so right. Nothing more to add.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Great Thread...You are absolutely right, it was very sad to see Jai insult his guru Shaimak, the person who taught him most of what he knows, like that...I mean just because Shaimak criticized him, he had to go off on Shaimak and call him biased and demean his integrity like that...I applaud Geeta Ma for putting Jai in his place...😛 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me she is the least favourite Judge, But she is a great choreographer .Until I watch the show I cant say anything , But it seems Jai as fault. But equaling marks is again unfair for Josh. But Punishing Jai is not punishing Team Josh...
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ADD me
i m in it like any thing any time for geeta ma

Ansh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r so right...

She actually saved Jai's B*tt by stopping him from saying anything else..otherwise i can't imaging what Jai might have said on and on..without accepting his fault...