i love navya...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i just trillion times hate navya..the most boring show of star plus is navya a big looser girl who always looks anant and think to watch anant...hooo!!! he is so beautiful i want 2 marry him..if i propose him 4 the married what will be the answer from anant...she is a big big biiig looser...i dont now k ap logo na navya show ma daik kiya liya jo ap ko itna pasand aa gaya hosh ma aa wo...its a bullshit show such hamaisha karwa hota ha...
well if you hate the show dont watch it no1 is forcin you to watch it..!! and keep your bullshit to yourself..!!!!!!!!!!!!!👎🏼
u r such a big fool natasha and u r a big looser before navya..agar navya maray haat ma aye to ma to ausay maar dunga...i just hate her but i just love  the leading role female akshara of YRKKH she is a good actress from navya she is not like a looser navya u got it...
Seriously you need to grow up!
No matter how hard you try you can't change people's opinion...besides if you hate it so much why waste your time on a forum you don't even care about???????
And oh ya don't forget that YRKKH is not the only show alive...so what are you gonna do sream on the top your voice or diss every show to make people change???

Continue like this and you shall be banned very soon!🤢

W*F??? Wooowww...u really have to be childish to post this...im just awestruck at your stupidity...👎🏼...if u dont like something then dont comment on it...wat a waste of ur time!!!
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

W*F??? Wooowww...u really have to be childish to post this...im just awestruck at your stupidity...👎🏼...if u dont like something then dont comment on it...wat a waste of ur time!!!

Exactly!👎🏼
lmao...dude whoever u r ...remember one thing...grow up...u dont like navya...ur opinion ...other ppl like navya their opinion...if u dont like the show dont post it here...it may leading to bashing between members...like YRKKH? go and post something there why bother watching the show u dont like and posting ur negative opinion about it here...if u like yrkkh have fun in that forum ...its that simple
Locked by Browser Lock.