ranchod was very sweet confessing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

wow...i had tears literally when ranchod took the chance as acting and pour out his feelings of love abha...wow there was so much of pain in his voice...a unspoken emotions in his eyes...when he was confessing his love for abha in form of acting...he was speaking his soul at that moment...and those cute flashes of ranchod-abha when he was pretend to be karan...it was such a perfect scenes...

today we all got to know that ranchod is in love with abha...and he knows his limits...his love limits to himself...he was hiding all this emotions in himself...like i say he is not like karan when he expresses his innerself...because he hides his real self in himself...

there was so much pain filled in him...and noone knows about it except for himself...

he loves her...but he knows she doesn't belong to her...yet he only wants her happiness...her smile...thats true love...loving the person immensely and wants only her happiness...even if that has to hurt him...i salute his love...but feel bad for him...his love limited to himself only...his passion...his love for abha...is all within himself...he will never confess to anybody...only himself...if only he is drunk this truth will come out...hope so that doesn't happen...

i want AbhaRan to unite for sure...but i can't ignore ranchod's love and passion for abha too...since i love him too...although is AbhaRan for me...i salute ranchod's love for abha...i feel so sad for him...he fall in love with a women who can never belong to him in this lifetime...

i am proud of ranchod...even though he knows that abha loves karan...i am sure he will unite them...he will always love abha...and i salute his love...

such a hard exterior person...but deep down he is like an ice berg...it melts...and when it melts...its a reflection of soul...

I just hope the CVs do not make it cheap and messy. After Karan returns Ranchod should gracefully bow out and tell everyone that what his relationship with Abha is.

I am arleady so peeved with Karan's and abha's parents with just being worried about their so called pota and NOT giving iota of concern for Abha and her feelings.. they have so easily fogotten Karan..very very  selfish..

I hope Karan comes and spills the beans about Shelly too..

Please CVs do not make this 1950's drab after Karan returns and get them united and move on.. do not get stuck and drag for another 100 episodes.. :(
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
I had a sad smile on my face while watching his confession..

You can feel the hurt and pain in his voice.
It's really hard when you love someone, and you know that person can never be yours. Yet, Ranchod takes his love to the next level. He wants Abha to be happy, even if that would cause him pain. Yet, that one smile from her is enough to keep him going.

Ranchod is used to that loneliness. That's how he's been most his life. Through his independance, he's developed that shield over his emotions and has enough strength to control them. No one can rip him apart. He's all to himself.

I wish the creatives didn't have to make this so complicated. I know I want Abharan too, but I can't just ignore Ranchod.

Seriously, the character progression for Ranchod has been amazing.
He was walking on a single path til Abha suddenly crossed it one day. She opened up a new route, a new journey and the results are what we see today.
yeah u r totally right...i can feel his love and at the same time the pain he is undergng when he expressed his emotions...he is such a sweet heart...so sad that abha is not made for him becoz she is only made for karan...i love this ranchod so much.his pure love make me cr y now,how much he understands and supports her...he is great guy
I really feel very sad for Ranchod...
I Love Ranchod and he is my favorite character.  I honestly wish they didn't make him fall for Abha...I wish they had continued with just a friendship between them and nothing else. Just pure friendship. That would have been interesting and different. Now they are just heading the typical triangle way.  He already has suffered so much in life why not gave him some happiness. I wish they would have brought a new love interest for him or something. 😊
Originally posted by alamelu1970

I just hope the CVs do not make it cheap and messy. After Karan returns Ranchod should gracefully bow out and tell everyone that what his relationship with Abha is.

I am arleady so peeved with Karan's and abha's parents with just being worried about their so called pota and NOT giving iota of concern for Abha and her feelings.. they have so easily fogotten Karan..very very  selfish..

I hope Karan comes and spills the beans about Shelly too..

Please CVs do not make this 1950's drab after Karan returns and get them united and move on.. do not get stuck and drag for another 100 episodes.. :(

lets hope for the best...i just don't want the Cvs to make a mess out of ranchod character...currently his character is the best in the show...

i love ranchod cause he's extremely sweet when he wants to and  cool most of the time

the beuaty of the show will shine through if they leave it at ranchod knowing his limits and bowing out gracefully for karan to take his orginal place. Ranchods positivity is touching but hope they keep him that way... make him a protector of abaha and karan rather than a negative character. But it should be abha karan all the way.