Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A true mothers love for her daughter

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today kokila again showed a side that amazed me, the look she gave to Gopi who had just brought her tea it was a look  of concern, wanting forgiveness.  Then Gopi got frighten  kokila knew her son had entered the room,  kokilas look said it all, she made mince meat of aham which was long time coming. kokila has come far n she is about to achieve the impossible by giving her daughter Gopi her dreams she promised Gopi a long time ago she will get her pyar  n she is determined to do that 

Kokila the defender of Gopi hopefully we shall see Aham doing the same 
Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Suk, I am with you, lets hope today's bashing reflects on Ahem's attitude towards Gopi, not saying fall for her immediately, but at least no more yelling and all that go from here etc, etc...

I hope that where the CVs are taking the show. This has to be a turning point in their relationship.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Suk, I am with you, lets hope today's bashing reflects on Ahem's attitude towards Gopi, not saying fall for her immediately, but at least no more yelling and all that go from here etc, etc...

I hope that where the CVs are taking the show. This has to be a turning point in their relationship.

we all know he has feelings for Gopi as kokila said Gopi looks at Aham for guidance n confidence so maybe we will get that first then we shall see the love grow between them 
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is what  we  the eternal optimists hope for.
we were here when nani came,when vachan happened.
But everytime they back track and go back.

suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suvaaslondon

This is what  we  the eternal optimists hope for.

we were here when nani came,when vachan happened.
But everytime they back track and go back.

the cvs have disappointed us but am still hopeful.  Hopefully this time they will see things going wrong for rashi n jigar n dhawal urmilla n kinjal   i want hetal to stop sweeping  rashis mistakes under the rug n  become stronger 
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life - an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.
The above was an overview of the show.
Now that Gopi has slowly succeeded in finding her mother,who will in turn help her to get the long overdue  affection of her husband.
so the show has travelled half way  and hope it is much more  interesting in acheiving the other half.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suvaaslondon

Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life - an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.

The above was an overview of the show.
Now that Gopi has slowly succeeded in finding her mother,who will in turn help her to get the long overdue  affection of her husband.
so the show has travelled half way  and hope it is much more  interesting in acheiving the other half.

👍🏼
ladydivine thumbnail
I liked today's episode. But again, I am thinking that Koki's effort to make Gohem closer will not work out. When the serial first came out the CVs said that these two opposite characters (Gohem) will fall in love and get closer due to a situation beyond their control. In other words, something big is going to happen and they will not have any option other than falling in love with each other. I am looking forward to that.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladydivine

I liked today's episode. But again, I am thinking that Koki's effort to make Gohem closer will not work out. When the serial first came out the CVs said that these two opposite characters (Gohem) will fall in love and get closer due to a situation beyond their control. In other words, something big is going to happen and they will not have any option other than falling in love with each other. I am looking forward to that.

well what ever the situation is it better happen soon, or if they are referring to kokila wrath on aham regarding the train issue  i think it will happen.  
ladydivine thumbnail
Yeah I agree. I don't think we will like much if Koki keeps instructing Gopi and Ahem to do this and that...esp if they don't show any positive result. If they continue things like that the show will lose TRP because we viewers don't want reruns and boredom.