Celebrating 25th Birthday Of Someone Special! <3 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Karan, hope you have a great day, and an even better year. I hope all your dreams come true. :)

Thanks to everyone, especially Nattie for creating such an awesome thread. :)
I just saw all the VMs!! And man!! Kudos to all four of you!! Such beautiful and lovely VMs!! Ausum work!!! KT looks sooo Hot, Sexy and Adorable in every one of them!! Am already dead!! KT's magic!! Haaayyyeee!! Lovely Sonali, Imane, Shaz and Maniii!! Love you guysss for ur participation!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Happy Birthday Karan Tacker !! Hope you had a blast on ur d-day. 
Happy Birthday Tacker!
I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday this year! You have come a long way in your career and i believe that you still have a long way to go because your talent is simply out of this world! May God always be with you and guide you through the bumps that might come in your way. Your ardent fans all over the world love you for who you are and what you represent so NEVER change and Keep smiling! Good luck and best wishes!
-Imane
Happy HAPPY birthday Karan 😳 I don't watch your current show but did watch you as Sameer in LNMDJ .. you were so adorable and a wonderful actor .. may you continue to grow as an actor and have much more deserved happiness ahead ..

P.S. thanks for the PM Nats 😊
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
'Happy Birthday Karan!πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ˜ƒ'

All the birthday posts are beautifully made...A big thank you to all the forum members involved in making these...
Nattie, Veena, DiyaBonaNityaBeeniHinna, Pooja, Chandni, SonaliImane, Manita, Shaz, Purvi, Adeela, SmithaNikita, Zeenat, Merry_Shwit and everybody else who contributed to this great thread😊...

~Cheers,
Dish
On this special day wish & hope hard work is the guiding force in ur life & the splendor of success be always at ur beck & call & bountiful joy & happiness be at ur side to sail u through the waves of Life!
Many many happy returns of the day & wish u the very best of times today, tomorrow & always!
Lana.
thanks nattie for giving such a wonderful threadπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
happy birthday karan...πŸ₯³

love u as shaan ...keep rocking
i m the last how can i do this i have missed all the fun yar  😭 reading this thread ..i have tears in my eyes after seeing all the hard of all of urs
true karan tackers fan i couldn't even wish him proberly really i m sad ...actually yesterday is my cousin's birthday also so i was buzy there really apologize for not being here ...i have wished him on fb but i m really sorry people for not being here ...😭 ...

i hope KT had a blast on his b'day ...πŸ˜ƒ

thx nattie for ur pm ...i really appreciate all of  urs hard work ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

luv zara