Celebrating 25th Birthday Of Someone Special! <3 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Once again a very Happy Birthday to you Karan🥳Thank you for giving us Shantanu Khandelwal ⭐️ and God bless you always😃...

@Nattie, all our members who hepled to create this wonderful thread, and all our creative members - The thread is outstanding and I can't wait to watch the VMs👏...
MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KARAN..

u simply rock our world..

u as shaan is mindblowing..ur expressions, smile haaye..worth dying for..

wish u a wonderful b'day..

hope u had a blast with ur dear ones..

i so wish that u go through this thread as well as "Ode to KT" by simi..

@nattie:spl thanks for making this thread..veena u too..n all others for their creations..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
Updated my reserved post at page 2

Nattie and Veena...Can we post this thread at one of the FB pages so that KT can read this thread for the wishes and the hard work you guys have put in !!!
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Karan...thanx for givng us Shaan/Shanak/Yasharan...
Thanks Natty  for your Great Efferts for Making this thread sooo Beautiful,Amzing
and Wonderful...Loveee  you a Lot🤗❤️

Thanks Veena also for Natty's Support...Loveee you also 🤗❤️

Thanks All Siggis Maker,Vm maker for Give us a Awesome and Beautiful Creations...loveee
You All Guys🤗❤️

Originally posted by -Manita-

Updated my reserved post at page 2

Nattie and Veena...Can we post this thread at one of the FB pages so that KT can read this thread for the wishes and the hard work you guys have put in !!!

Yes Mani please do!
happy birthday karan wish you all the happiness and prosperity keep smiling always

@All: I realllyy wanted to thnk all the special people who helped me make this thread a success.. Its updated on pg2.. Plz have a look.. Thankyuuu alll those who participated!!

@Hinna, Zara, tanya-karan4eva, Aysha, Shaz, Veena, Adeela, May, Ramani, Manita, Deepali:

Thankyuuu tonnneeesss Guys!! Really makes me feel that the time was not wasted at all.. All our hard work is being paid off.. I just hope KT really reads this and loves it!! Thankyuuu to all of you too for always being around and helping sooo much in making this thread.. 🤗

@Hinna: Hun I dint make the heading siggies.. Its Diya aka KrazEee, she made it for me at the last minute.. Im sooo thankfulll to her!! Plz credit/appreciate her.. 😳 

@ tanya-karan4eva: No worries Hun.. Plz dont feel bad,

@All: I made few siggies for KT's bday too but was unable to put it up yday.. So just updated the whole thread again.. The siggies that were missing are also uploaded again.. Hope allof them are visible now.. And also plz do read the page 2 as it has been updated with some special thanks too.. 🤗

@Veena: Is this thread a GA as yet? Coz I can see it just in our Important Topics.. I couldnt see it at the front page of IF, I mean the home page, but here its in the Important Topics secion so thats why asking..?? 😕

really...

a very very happy birthday to karan...
wishing him all good luck and best wishes...
@nattie...

amazing post gal...u are a pro at it...👏👏👏