Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you, Someone Special, Happy Birthday to you
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you -
Happy Birthday to you, Someone Special, Happy Birthday to you

hearts

Wait wait wait.. Are you all not wondering what are we singing this song for? I sang toh you all sang? Do we all know who's birthday is it today? Shall we have a guessing contest? πŸ˜† 

Nah forget it.. He's sooo popular that his fans himself would shout out saying whose birthday it is..  Is there anyone still wondering who is this Television Heart throb? 😳

Crazy Fans shouts:

Happpyyy Birthdayyy Karan!! We Love youuu Tacker Boy!!!

Happpyyy birthdayyy Karan Tacker!!!!

hearts 

hearts 

Do you feel like  πŸ˜² making these expressions? 😳 Dont make so.. Enjoy his attention.. Here is his reply: πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Haaayyyeee!! All KT's deewanis must have fainted by now!!

Regain concious guys! Its KT's Birthday!! Lets have some fun, dhamaal, masti and above all a party!!

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

hearts 

We promise to make you guys faint atleast 25 times so that we are successful in KT's Silver Birthday Celebrations!  Yes he is turning 25 today!! Yaaayyy!!  Our lovable Karan Tacker has crossed the 25th Year of his life.. Lets have a rocking celebration then.. 😳 

hearts 

Yeh toh sirf Trailer tha.. Are you all ready for the roller coaster ride? πŸ˜› 

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Contents:

Post 1
Introduction - Birthday Boy!

Post 2
About Karan
Karan's Career
1) Star Sansar
2) Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
3) Rang Badalti Odhani
KT's Achievements So Far

Post 3 and 4
Karan Tacker as Shaan
Trip down the memory lane..
1) His entry
2) The first time he wore a dhoti
3) His angry looks
4) His flattering smile
5) Romantic gestures

Post 5
Gifts from Fans
Siggies, VMs

Post 6 and 7
Wishes From Us

Post 8
Credits

Lets start by knowing little tit bits about him and reminding ourselves of his beautiful journey in the Television Industry.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

-KA R A N' S   S T R U G G L E -

Karan Tacker (date of birth: May 11th, 1986) was born in Mumbai, India. Karan, who comes from a rich family, earned a degree in business management before entering the world of television. As a child, Karan has always had a nack for acting, he also took part in numerous plays throughout his school and college life. While in college, Karan started taking up modelling assignments which more or so marked his start in the screen world. His first commercial for Nivea's Men made Karan quite popular among the crowd. Modelling became his career for more than a year after. While working, Karan waited for his chance to shine on screen and when news of Star Sansar auditions came a buzz, Karan audition and he bagged the chance. And so began his journey as the host of the popular television show 'Star Sansaar'. Karan, not only a host, also became a part of one of the most popular teen television show "Love Ne Mila Di Jodi". Karan's 'cool-dude' and 'laid-back' attitude won him loads of fans across the globe and the number still continued to increase and in fact tripled and tripled and kept tripling due to his most popular role of Shantanu Khandelwal! Although, his adorable smile and good looks might have something to do with the 'female' fans of his. After a wonderful journey with 'LNMDJ' Karan was approached and got selected for his current hit show 'Rang Badalti Odhani'. Karan has, is, and always will continue to steal the hearts of girls all over the world with his ever so killing smile and looks! 

πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

-K A R A N' S   C A R E E R -

Karan Tacker started his career as a model for Nivea's men cream but soon his made his way to the big screen as a host for a show called "Star Sansaar". Here, Karan talked about the weekly happenings of all the Star Plus shows and special interviews with the cast and crew.

Love Ne Milla Di Jodi

It was his realistic and convincing acting that earned him a role in this show. Sameer Saxena, Karan's character, was a laid-back, cool dude that didn't have anything to worry about but his life and girls. He is one of three brothers and he loved his parents like no other. Sameer's laid back attitude resembles Karan's real character in every way possible. Both live to party and play around in life. "I'm a total replica of Sameer" states Karan in a TellyBuzz interview.

Rang Badalti Odhani

Shantanu, popularly known as Shaan, hails from a rich business-class family who is settled in Mumbai. He has a heart of gold but has a knack of getting into trouble often. He was brash and irresponsible, yet is still lovable. His devil-may-care attitude often lands him in difficult situations. He is the typical rich spoilt brat, but his wife Khanak is determined on teaching him the value of money and relationships. He is the most caring and romantic husband anyone would ever dream of. He is the one who makes mistakes himself and end up asking for forgiveness to Khanak thus giving us the most adorable, beautiful ShaNak scenes. It was because of the portrayal of this successful character Shantanu, Karan Tacker got more and more popular amongst his female fans.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Achievements So Far:

Awarded as Style Icon Of The Year in New Talented Awards 2010.
  • Lions Gold Award for Promising Actor - 2011 For Rang Badalti Odhani.
  • Over 1000 Fans at India-Forums and Starone.in

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1628/1628663bntn00plmj.gif

blue heart

Lets all fall in love with all over again!

^^ This was his first official pic.. Who would not die for this man? 😍 Who would dare not to fall in love with this HOT guy? Who would want to not dream of him every night?

πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

blue heart

Karan Tacker then after creating a hype finally made this stunning entry in Rang Badalti Odhani as our hottest Shaan!  He stole thousands and thousands of hearts with his entry.. And we easily gave up in front of him too.. 😍 Have a look at the stunning entry of our favourite Shantanu.. πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdgyzKy_jW4[/YOUTUBE]

blue heart

Isnt he the rockstar we waited to scatter our love for ages.. 😳 He came with a thunder and stole millions of hearts in 5 minutes.. πŸ˜ƒ He is such a powerful actor.. Lets now have a look at the priceless expressions of our Versatile Actor Karan Tacker.. 😳

blue heart

blue heart

Crying Shaan aka Karan: 😭 πŸ˜­

Awww.. It wasnt even his fault but still his life changed.. But that was for good.. 😳

blue heart

Vibrant Karan Tacker πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Karan is the man who is always full of life! Always laughing playing around, above all enjoying life! We all should be doing it!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

blue heart

Naughty Karan Tacker: πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Always looking for ways to be the naughtiest guy ever! Super cute!

blue heart

Cuteness personified

Could there be any other picture to define cuteness at its peak?! 😍 πŸ˜ He isss sooo super cute!! Who doesnt want to pull his cheeks and play with him?! πŸ˜›

Cutest Chef ever!! 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

blue heart

Concerned:

Awww!! He's sooo sweeettt! Just cant enough of this guy!! 😍

blue heart

Continued.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
heart

hearts

This special song sequence is not only close to us but also to Karan himself.. He loves this performance of himself and so does we.. How are we supposed to stay behind when KT is roaming around shirtless! ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

hearts

Lets watch this performance altogether once again.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

heart border

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENZCAJwUOQ&feature=grec_index[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

What is ur halat now? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Wasnt it sexy enough to make us die? 😳 πŸ˜³ Karan you seriously out did ur performance here! We loved it and till today loves it!! Enjoy the exclusive KT dance eveeryone.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

heart border

Continued Priceless Expressions.. 😳

Scared:

Doesnt he look realllyyy super duper cute when scared!

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

hearts

Hotness personified:

Do I need to say anything?

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

heart border

Sexy KT: 😳

^^ Isnt he the most sexiest man in the world! Who in the world could talk on the phone and be give a sexy pose too?

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

hearts

Super cool Karan

Haaayyyeee!! The coollest guy ever! Even in a plain T-shirt he looks super dashing! Does he not?

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

heart border

Romantic Intensity:

Does anyone see the strong intensity in his eyes! His facial expressions stress alot on the fact that he is the most romantic on-screen actor! Kudooss KT for your hardwork!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hearts 

Angry Faced:

heart border

Smiley Karan:

Haaayyyeee!! His smile makes us smile too.. Even if we are in the worst mood, his smile can make wonders!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

hearts

heart border

All these pictures ae glimpses of his him everyday in Rang Badalti Odhani.. Karan Tacker is someone with whom not only Shaan but all of us Karan Tacker's Fanatics are attached to as well.. 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ We love him however he is.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Happpyyy Birthday Karan once again!! Enjoy your day!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

heart
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

From Hinna

From Purvi08

From  adeelakhokar

From Smitha (SPN_JD_Addicted)

From Bona ( bones88)

From mjht_one

From -Zeenat-

From KrazEee

From Merry_Shwit

From Nattie (Me)

All Are Free To Use.. Do credit the makers themselves.. πŸ˜ƒ

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
From adventure_gurl

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFO2--ZloOU[/YOUTUBE]

From imane568

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U5SltWgSg4[/YOUTUBE]

From ShanakMeet4lyfe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMB88I0kA4&lc=hFh9sEs6jbMx4wXVBZovPY2KJloiig8sOvWK9WcY-PA&feature=inbox[/YOUTUBE]

From -Manita-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfx1l2552Hw[/YOUTUBE]

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Heart Divider

From Shanak_Fan

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Many many happy returns of the day,Karan.I wish u all the best 4 everything u do.I wish this b'day is the most spl.one 4 u and i wish 2 see u in many many more beautiful roles like Shantanu.

Here r ur gifts:

Happy Birthday once again!!!

Heart Divider
From Sonali (adventure_gurl )

Dear Karan,

When I first saw you in Love Ne Mil Di Jodi, I wondered who is this guy with a  million  watt smile?
Later on when RBO started I was like , let's check this show out,  I wondered how your role would  be like and if you were adjusting well to being the male lead. Guess what? I was amazed at your transition, from  the middle brother Sameer to the younger son of Sunil Khandelwal, Shantanu Khandlewal. The intensity and later comedy angles, you protrayed every angle amazingly well despite being new in  the industry. Today on May 11th 2011, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope your year is filled with happiness and success! May you keep entertaining us for years to come. Your chemistry with your co-stars is amazing, hope you keep giving us all rocking performances for years to come!

with best wishes,
        Sonali aka adventure_gurl

Heart Divider
From shanakrocks1

I LOVE MY  SHAAN THE BURTHAL,THE MAHAPURUSH,THE ROCKSTAR,THE TANTANU...!!!!! 

Hi Karan,,Special thanks to you for making SHAAN sooo special for us,
you  make each and every dialogue tantalizing with your unique expressions,
you make each and every scene captivating with your god's gifted voice,
you hook us to RBO with your mind blowing acting and HOT looks in any attire,
IN ALL THANKS FOR GIVING US PERFECTLY IMPERFECT SHAAN...

HAPPY B'DAY KARAN!!!! WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN EVERY STEP OF LIFE!!

Heart Divider
From  adeelakhokar

hey tacker wish u a many many manyyy happy returns of d day ...
Here is wishing you tons tons tons of happiness, success, luck ,health and good wishes ...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
...may u always keep smiling bcz we all girls are fida on ur smile...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
May God bless you with all that you ever desire and  deserve...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Hope you have fun and lots and lots of enjoyment on this day and forever...wish u a crazy year ahead...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE A GAIN...HAVE A BLAST BUDDY...

God bless you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Heart Divider
From -Candy-

Dear Karan Tacker ,
        With all your acting , expressions , ur killer devilish smile and etc etc you hav hacked my heart and becum a hacker :P I Love You sooo much ...on dis special day of yours Wish You a very Happy Happy Birthday =D May God shower his blessings on you and U achieve more success in watever you do =D I pray that more and more birthdays of yours come and we all crazy girls keep wishing for your good being nd your health =) Ur debut show Love ne and ur present one Rang Badalti Odhani hav hit our hearts like an arrow :P Im jus insane abt all ur actions expressions and ur love scenes...It kills me :P Love u loadz and wish you a wonderful year ahead :D

From your crazy Fan
-Candy-
 β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Heart Divider
From alisha_yashAran

a very happy bday to u  karan may u have many more!!πŸ˜ƒ love u as shaan in fact i can neva imagine somebody else playing shaan..i know u had worked even b4 RBO but let me say dis dat it was ur portrayal as shaan dat really struck me n added me in d que of ur thousands of  fans...😊

ur chemistry wid yashi is awesome, d chemistry dat u both share is out of dis world...RBO is wat it is coz of u 2😊...

i wish u all d very best in watver u do...n also dat u stay happy forever..😊

Heart Divider
From Deepali88

Karan when you were born, you came as a gift to the world. A person who loves, a person who cares and recognises the needs of others and fulfils it. Who wastes his energy on others rather than himself. You're someone who touches every heart, and creates a difference in the world, because abundance of compassion flow apparent as each heart you have touched, touches others. Your Birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special treasure. I wish all the love that you have shown return to you multiplied.

On you Birthday I wish that all you dreams and wishes come true.
May your day be filled with joy, wonderful gifts and goodies too.
On your day I wish for you, Favourite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks,
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after.
Happy Birthday!

Karan our hottie our sweetheart our superrrstar..we love you, and appreciate you very much, for your hard work and effort that you put in to your work to entertain us everyday. I want to say a special thank you for making millions and millions of us smile, when we were crying, for making us laugh with your cute jokes, for making us speechless when tears ran down your cheeks and for making our hearts skip a beat  and makign it beat fater seeing your hotness. We are so glad you were born cos you brightened our lives and filled it with joy. Your packed with total awesomeness, and amazingness...yep Karan you totally rock...there is no one else like you, you're were, are and will ALWAYS be the best your a STAR and the rest are just celebrities, you shine out of millions..We love you and will always love love love youuu
Happy birthday once again superstar KARAN   x x x x

Heart Divider
From Bona (bones88)

Happy Birthday KaranπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ May God Bless U Always... loveee u as shaan and loveee ur chemistry with yashu❀️ Keep up the fab work and Have a great dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Heart Divider
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Heart Divider

From purvi08
may your all dreams and wishes come true
and happy birthday and have a nice and happy life ahead
from purvi

Heart Divider
From angel_9

Hi 

Karan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"May you have all the joy in the world on your birthday."

"May the years continue to be great to you. I hope this is one of your best Birthdays! "

"Hope that this birthday is as great as you are."

We all love to watch you,you  have made a special place in our heart as "Shaan" you are awesome & wonderful actor,& ur expressions.eyes are amazing & you emote a lot...from past one year you have hooked us ...
I love watching you on RBO  you have superb chemistry with Yashashri on screen...
God bless you...

"May all your wishes come true."

"Wish you lots of success & happiness in Your life."

Heart Divider
From mjht_one
OMG! Karan Happy Birthday!!! May god bless you with all the happiness in the world! I love you!
Once Again , Happy Birthday!
xoxox
nikita

Heart Divider
From -Zeenat-

Dear Karan,

Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!!!

I Hope you have a Sexy Day! ;)

May all your wishes come true my ROCKSTAR!!!

May God bless u with lots of Love, Happiness, Success and many more Opportunities in life!!!

Enjoy every moment & every day of your life!!  Happy Birthday one again!!

LOVEEE YOYY!!!<33

Heart Divider
From priya_cool_123
Hey Karan

Happy birthday !!! Have a rocking year ahead !!!

Wishing you the best of love , luck and health !!!

Priya

Heart Divider 
From -mesmerised-

Happy Birthday Karan! πŸ₯³

Wishing you a lifetime of health, happiness, love and success! I just want to take this opportunity to say that you are a fantastic actor! Your natural talent to emote and convey a range of emotions has left me and many others spellbound with your portrayal of Shantanu, so much so that you forget that he is a fictional character sometimes! I also admire your hardworking and down-to-earth nature. You realise what's important in life, like your family and friends and don't take anything for granted - not even your success. Which in my opinion makes you all the more lovable! I'll finish off by saying that I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest, and get everything that your heart desires...

~Aysha~

Heart Divider
From May (The_May_Rose)
~: A Very Happy Birthday Karan! :~
~:You stole our hearts as Shantanu Khandelwal, but seeing the real side of Karan Tacker has increased our respect for you...Not only are you one of the best actors we have, but your sweet nature, maturity and dedication to work is commendable...
God bless you and I wish you good health, happiness, wealth and success always...:~

Heart Divider
From Dyotana (dr.dsr)

Hey Karan aka KT!!

Today's YOUR Day...Your SPECIAL Day...πŸ˜ƒ

May the great God Almighty fulfill all your dreams...may all your wishes be realised!

May you be blessed Karan, with all the happiness that life has to offer...

May your craft evolve from strength to strength...

May your superlative RANGE as as actor get even more EXPLOSIVE!

May you get all the success that you so rightly deserve...

May you be up there shining bright amongst the stars some day...

Phir hum bhi kahenge bade shaan se ...are, yeh to apna Shaan hai...apna once-in-a-lifetime SHANTANU KHANDELWAL!! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KT!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Loads of Love n Luck,
Dyotona

Heart Divider
From rooj-i
Happy Birthday Karan!!!!

Wow you are year older now! πŸ˜† Oh how I wish I was there to celebrate the birthday with you instead of wishing you on the phone.

Either way it was great talking to you and wishing you early on the phone! I hope you are having a fabulous time!!! I know work can be hectic but I'm sure the set people have planned something to celebrate your birthday!

Do enjoy the day to the fullest (what that means is find a gal and enjoy your time with herπŸ˜† Handsome hunk should not stay single for long warna people will questionπŸ˜† j/k)

I wish you the best day and many more to come!

Happy Birthday!
Rooj

Heart Divider
From snehapatro

Karan Tacker Bday Wishes:

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Karan Tacker...πŸ˜ƒ
Keep Rocking in RBO...Wish U All Success And Happiness...πŸ˜ƒ
Love U as Shantanu in RBO...Shanak/Yasharan Rocks...πŸ˜ƒ

Heart Divider
From  -Manita-
Dear KT,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday !!
Wishing you the best on every front
both at career & personal level,
May you achieve whatever you have ever wished for !!
God bless you !!

Manita

Heart Divider
From SPN_JD_Addicted

Happy Birthday Karan.Hope you have a fantastic day.All the very best

Heart Divider
From  .-BalleBalle-.
πŸ₯³happy birthday karan! πŸ₯³
Wish you an amazing day and may all your dreams and wishes come true today and always!
Hope you have a day filled with lots of surprises, smiles and fun!
Thank you so much for giving us something so very precious: Shantanu Khandelwal
You have entertained us from day one with your character and your amazing talent made us fall in love with you more and more by each episode! 
Keep being you!
Lots of love Hinna xxx
Heart Divider
From sshriyaa84

""""dear KT wish U a v ery happy birthday..U are an amazingly talented young

actor..Love ur portrayal of shaan's character YO..YO ..."""
 Heart Divider

From Roshni_M

Hey karan wish you many many happy returns of the day...

wish you all the best in life...

may you get lots of success ahead...

Heart Divider

From  Tora
 Happy birthday kt

Hoping that your day will be special as you are.

Count your life by smiles, not tears.

count your age by friends, not years.

May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!

May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that
        makes you happiest.

Happy birthday and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!

Your best years are still ahead of you.

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peach, and cheer. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!

Entertain us being shantanu khandelwal.

Heart Divider
From  -Veena-

dividersdividers

dividersdividers

Dearest Karan.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day and many more to come!!!

Wishing you a wonderful year with lots of successes.

Thankyou so much for being a part of Odhani and giving us the joy to enjoy Shaan everyday!

We love you for it.. and love the way Shaan makes us feel.. all full of love.

The 30 mins of love that you spread around makes us just shine in bliss the whole day.

Thankyou very much for the hard work.. and all the successes you have had are totally worthy of you!!

Loves dear and wishing you have a much bigger successful year ahead.

Have a wonderful B'day and make the most of it.

We sure are celebrating.. you do the same!

Lots of loves.

Veena.!

dividersdividers

Heart Divider
From
Anu80

"Hope all your dreams come true..
      Wishing you the strength to knock down all the hurdles to reach the pinnacle of success..
         Pray the best of opportunities knock at your door
      Wish your heart finds its special place
Hope this year is another special year!

Happy Birthday !!"

Heart Divider

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

CREDITS!

Post 1:

Siggies - Diya and Hinna
Avi - Bona
Text -  Me (Nattie)
Decoration - Veena and Me..

Post 2:

Siggies - Hinna and Nitya
Text - Me(Nattie), Nitya Shaan AT, Beeni..
Decoration - Me, and Veena

Post 3:

Siggies - Diya, Hinna and Pooja
VM's - Chandni and Sonali
Pics Scene Finding - Me(Nattie)
Text - Me(Nattie)
Decoration - Me and Veena

Post 4:

Siggies - Diya
Text - Me(Nattie)
Decoration - Me and Veena

Post 5, 6, 7 and 8:

Siggies - Avi's - Respective members
 Text compilation - Me(Nattie)
Decoration - Veena
Separate Messages - By Members Mentioned..

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Special Thanks!

To summarise I really wanna thank all those who took time out and helped me make this thread rock.. πŸ˜ƒ Thankyouuu...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Diya - (Thankyuuu most for the last minute help! The thread would have been incomplete without the wonderful siggies..)

Beeni - Thankyuuu tonnes for all the help with the info and thankyuuu Beeni for sending me to Shaan's AT.. That made my work alot easier!!

May - And thankyuuu May for all the links you provided me with.. It was because of you and Beeni that I could work with KT's info to the fullest!!

Veena - And Veeenaaa!! Thankyuuu tonnness sweetheart for trusting me sooo much and giving me this opportunity once again!! I loved doing it!! And thankyuuu for the additions you did the last moment tooo!! I really can rely on all of you for last moment works!!

Hinna, Purvi, Adeela, Smitha, Bona, Nikita, Zeenat, Merry_Shwit - Thankyuuu tooo all of you for all the wonderful siggies and your excellent participation!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sonali, Imane, Shaz and Manita - Thankyuuu tonnes for the superb VMs!! Each one of these rocks big time!! Love youuu alll for ur sincere hardwork!!

Shanak_Fan, Sonali, shanakrocks1,  adeela, Jawahar, alisha_yashAran, Deepali, Bona, Purvi, Angel, Nikita, Zeenat, Priya, Aysha, May, Doc D, Rooj, Sneha, Manita, Smitha, Hinna, Shriya, Roshni, Tora, Veena and Anu
^^ Last but not the least Thankyuuu tonnes to all those who sent me their wishes and made this thread look wonderful with their super cute wishes!! I hope Karan have a look at it and love it!!

Also I really wanna thank all those who sent me KT's write up too.. I had some problems at the end and hence was unable to put up in the thread.. I know its sad but my bad luck guys.. Sorry abt it..  

So another last thankyuuu to May, Doc D, Aysha, Adeela, Dishban, and anyone else I missed! Love youuu alll!!

My sincere apology if there is anything missing.. Or if there are any mistakes.. Or if I could not live upto your expectations.. Sorry for everything, if it is so then it is unintentional..

Anything that is missing, which should have been here plz PM me ASAP!! I'll add it straight away!!

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank-You!!!