Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/user/AliPKYEK31

umm try here!LOL

And youtube it.

xenia_ivanna Goldie
xenia_ivanna
xenia_ivanna

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Make the moments when Piya falling from the mountain and Abhay catches her.
And when Piya sees Abhay in the jungle Siggy.

desigirl000 Newbie
desigirl000
desigirl000

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me how to scrap ?
QT143 IF-Rockerz
QT143
QT143

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I'm a little confused. So Panchi died. Why is Misha getting engaged to Danish then? He knew that Kabir loves Misha.

As you can tell, I am quite behind on the episodes. It would be great if someone could help clarify!

Thanks! (:
cookie. IF-Stunnerz
cookie.
cookie.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Act i missed two epi of pkyek nd i want to knw where is arnav nd panchi kya sach me ab wapas nahe aayege
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QT143

I'm a little confused. So Panchi died. Why is Misha getting engaged to Danish then? He knew that Kabir loves Misha.

As you can tell, I am quite behind on the episodes. It would be great if someone could help clarify!

Thanks! (:

yea Panchi died because Maithli bit her and before dying she took a promise from Misha to stay with Danish and prevent him from breaking down after she leaves(this makes no sense Misha could have done this by just being his friend but you know how ekta is she made kabir and Misha sacrificed their loveLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QT143

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtilover

Act i missed two epi of pkyek nd i want to knw where is arnav nd panchi kya sach me ab wapas nahe aayege

we don't know for sure if Arnav is dead or not because the vampire just took him away(the vampire in one episode said to him that he will convert Arnav into a vampire but this wasn't shown...the last we saw Arnav was he went to see his family for the last time in hospital and then the vampire took him away from there)
Yes Panchi won't come back because Vahbbiz herself have confirmed this she wanted to quit pkyek so they killed her characterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cookie.

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-piya-abhay

<font size="6">please tell me also what method to add friend in buddy list and what method to paste pictures in a post and also siggy method want to know </font>
                                                         U can add friends in ur buddy list by clicking on buddy option n if u want to post any pic or siggy first u have to post it fb,flicker or some other sites u use then copy the pic or siggy n paste it simple.. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index