India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 83)

cheersona1 Goldie
cheersona1
cheersona1

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
ok I logged in to IF after a long time, I cannot seem to Find the JIYA AT anymore , can someone help me with that.

devilish_angel IF-Rockerz
devilish_angel
devilish_angel

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheersona1

ok I logged in to IF after a long time, I cannot seem to Find the JIYA AT anymore , can someone help me with that.

hehe that's my problem to even though i regularly sit on i-f...u can go to ur posts and open the jiya at u opened then goto the links to the next at's ...the links r provided on the 1st pg or...here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1852263&TPN=125...Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hi, guys! I haven't been following the show for a while now. Can anyone please tell me how Maithili became so powerful that she could possess bodies and compel supernaturals?Embarrassed
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Hi, guys! I haven't been following the show for a while now. Can anyone please tell me how Maithili became so powerful that she could possess bodies and compel supernaturals?Embarrassed
she drink lots of human blood n do lots of tapasya...LOL..she said this to abhay...LOL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
All our bright cv have shown so far is that Metz drinks lots human blood and indulge herself in some of black magic from where, when and how is something the haven't shown yet. LOL But Metz has mention how she compel Hassena and they both drank T blood and she took over her body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you sho much, Debo and RaniHug

Goodness, I won't apply my brains on this too much 'coz I'll go madStern Smile
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me where season 2 tunes are updated, as i could find only season 1 tunes in media center and i am searching for JiYa tune..

plzzz help..Smile
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell me please that can we chat on HB only if we have given the quiz ? please tell me guys .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index