Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 59)

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanenzeru

which date was it when jay proposedto piya?

i guess it was 2nd of august :)

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
is this real fb account of suku?

http://www.facebook.com/sukirtireal1.verifiedaccount

in the family her brother profile is their

xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me what episodes these are from? (episode # or date, either one works)

AND

I actually just started watching the show from the beginning but I never saw these or maybe i don't remeber :S

Thanks!
..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petrova-fire

Can someone tell me what episodes these are from? (episode # or date, either one works)

AND

I actually just started watching the show from the beginning but I never saw these or maybe i don't remeber :S

Thanks!

u will not believe but i have started watching this serial from the last week of july and i was so eager to watch their Heavenly lovestory that i have watched all the episodes i mean from A to Z
well it is (the scene shown in the first pic)before their history exam...sid was also there.IT means the scenes,this cap is showing is during siddharth's track.
And these last 2 are where Pia was trying to find about siddharth's truth.AS sid said he was the real love of Maithali and it was Abhaynder who ditched maithali and his brother(sid)
Abhay comes in this scene and asks her to stop finding about sid.He suggsts her to stay away from sid.
BAOOOh my memory is kinda good LOLROFL
hope it will help you.Overall it means if u want to watch these episodes ..then u should try to find these scenes when sidhu's track was going on.
Best of LuckSmile

Edited by pRIYA_kINSHU - 12 August 2011 at 3:56pm
xSaiyaara IF-Rockerz
xSaiyaara
xSaiyaara

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRIYA_kINSHU

Originally posted by petrova-fire

AND

Thanks!

u will not believe but i have started watching this serial from the last week of july and i was so eager to watch their Heavenly lovestory that i have watched all the episodes i mean from A to Z
well it is (the scene shown in the first pic)before their history exam...sid was also there.IT means the scenes,this cap is showing is during siddharth's track.
And these last 2 are where Pia was trying to find about siddharth's truth.AS sid said he was the real love of Maithali and it was Abhaynder who ditched maithali and his brother(sid)
Abhay comes in this scene and asks her to stop finding about sid.He suggsts her to stay away from sid.
BAOOOh my memory is kinda good LOLROFL
hope it will help you.Overall it means if u want to watch these episodes ..then u should try to find these scenes when sidhu's track was going on.
Best of LuckSmile

Oh wow ur memory is awesomeWinkWink I found the first scene but not the other one still and its driving me crazyyy cause everything u just said i dont remember watching which i should cause i only started watching the show like 2 weeks ago...i'll look some more!

EDIT: so i saw the epi where sid tells the story of abhyainder and maithli and him but right after that is when they go to that creepy place where Maithli is a vampire...abhay's looking for piya but that scene wasnt in the middle there...

Any other ideas? I have absolutely NO idea where that scene could be from so i totally understand if you dont know

Edited by petrova-fire - 12 August 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXnadiXX

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
 is this real sukriti kandapal facebook http://www.facebook.com/sukriti.real plzz do reply 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ehaab

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Unfortunately I missed today's mahaepisode. Is there any repeat in indian time ? Please !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index