India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 56)

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hii as ramzaan starts frm 2nd i wont be able to watch pkyek m really upset abt it can anyone plz tell me wat i hav to do if i want daily updates on my phn???? Cry

Anu*Gayani*Anu Goldie
Anu*Gayani*Anu
Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Hii,

Shall appreciate if sombody can give me few websites where the resizing of  pictures could be done...

Luv Gayani

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
My Question is not regarding show, can some one please tell me how can i make a page as GA?
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlitnisha

Could anyone tell me how does the Rank of our Celebs increases is it just by hitting Like on thir images on the gallery on their fan clubs pls help me out

Its explained here

Basically, it's like a point system based on a few factors. If someone has the max number of fans, he gets the max # of points. Someone with half the number of fans gets half the number of points. It works the same way with the number of comments, views, how many articles the celeb is in, etc.
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
anyne have link of the new promo
ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
is this real fan page of madhura naik which she have made her ownself? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhura-Naik/182467425116554

Edited by haabi - 02 August 2011 at 4:15am
KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Why is it so difficult to find daily updates in this forum. Every day I keep on checking and rarely do I find a post that says Update! The updates by Whitefantacy are not updated and I am not sure who updates otherwise. Its funny that there are so many active members here and yet this is the only show where I cant find a live update. Ouch I am sorry but its just sad..I can't watch the show as I am in US and I am at work. Please help...Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avidity_2002

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Totally agree with KyunkiImafan.
We are at work and cannot access the Live Star one on internet. So we come to India-Forums for the updates. All other shows have immediate updates like Geet, RBO etc except for PKYEK. This is the only show that does not have immediate updates and we have to almost wait till evening to see what happened.
Can somebody else other than WhiteFantasy update the written udpates as well? I totally agree we all have family and work but somebody who could write atleast a small precap of what happened today would be great. Thanks for understanding for folks in the US and other part of the continent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index