India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 30)

shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
before the leap when abhay said to his father (chand ) that he was in a relationship with pia to protect her was he lieing to his father because he  was in a real relationship with pia
 and loved her ,but knew his father would not approve of their relationship because he is a vampire and pia is human?

What  I'm trying to say is I know abhay loves pia and pia loves abhay , but was abhay in a real realtionship with pia at the time pia showed signs and stages of a vampire.  Finally has pia not become a vampire because abhay bited her once and he need to bit her three times in order for her to become a vampire? Ouch

shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
before the leap when abhay said to his father (chand ) that he was in a relationship with pia to protect her was he lieing to his father because he  was in a real relationship with pia
 and loved her ,but knew his father would not approve of their relationship because he is a vampire and pia is human?

What  I'm trying to say is I know abhay loves pia and pia loves abhay , but was abhay in a real realtionship with pia at the time pia showed signs and stages of a vampire.  Finally has pia not become a vampire because abhay bited her once and he need to bit her three times in order for her to become a vampire?
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak33

no dear, its nt about only chand ... it is about the whole vampire clan... the superiors dont allow human - vampire marriage or any relation between themOuch

What  I'm trying to say is I know abhay loves pia and pia loves abhay , but was abhay in a real realtionship with pia at the time pia showed signs and stages of a vampire.  Finally has pia not become a vampire because abhay bited her once and he need to bit her three times in order for her to become a vampire?

u r rite hereBig smile ... there is no confusion here fr anyone to solve.LOL... and yes, they were in a relationship bt they were hiding frm the world wereas chandeena thought that abhay is just faking it and its just a time being love and there is no truth in itEmbarrassed
shanak33 Senior Member
shanak33
shanak33

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
minahil1997 thankyouBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Originally posted by mangona

heelo guys is pkyek kahani started yet
october 18 2010
i mean maha epi at sat
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Meena_

heelo guys is pkyek kahani started yet
october 18 2010
i mean maha epi at sat

ermmmErmm... i guess u r asking if abhay is backStern Smile... well they just showed his hand bt he is coming bak on monday... so be ready fr dhamakaLOL... well if u meant smthing else than i m sorryEmbarrassed ... plz explain a bit more so i can helpBig smile

Edited by minahil1997 - 12 June 2011 at 9:28am
sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
plss help me
i need pics of sukirti from the pagent she won recently (sorry I forgot the name of the pageant :((

PLSSS
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

plss help me
i need pics of sukirti from the pagent she won recently (sorry I forgot the name of the pageant :((

PLSSS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1629641&TPN=45
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1629641&TPN=47
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1629641&TPN=49
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1629641&TPN=50
there are some on these pages hope i helped

Edited by asena - 12 June 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index