Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 26)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

kaush its appreciation thread

thanxx Sanju...Hug

gd nt Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Gud night :)
Mixii Senior Member
Mixii
Mixii

Joined: 11 May 2010
Posts: 531

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

isnt pkyek suppose 2 b cumin on saturdays aswell like other shows on star one??

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mixii

isnt pkyek suppose 2 b cumin on saturdays aswell like other shows on star one??

only maha episodes of star one will come on saturday
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 1701

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by minahil1997

hey guys!!

can anyone tell me how to paste siggies in ur post, i mean i have been trying copy,paste bt that doesnt work frm ms word

u need to upload them on some website like photobucket etc 1st & then paste d link in image

[IMG] link [ /IMG]

thanku kaushki, it was a bit confusing so i asked fr help and thanks fr helpEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

abhiya2011 Newbie
abhiya2011
abhiya2011

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 25

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
can i get the all tunes of pkyek please my friends alll
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya2011

can i get the all tunes of pkyek please my friends alll
post 5

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by minahil1997

hey guys!!

can anyone tell me how to paste siggies in ur post, i mean i have been trying copy,paste bt that doesnt work frm ms word

u need to upload them on some website like photobucket etc 1st & then paste d link in image

[IMG] link [ /IMG]

thanku kaushki, it was a bit confusing so i asked fr help and thanks fr helpEmbarrassed

welcome :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index