PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 116)

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh_Abhiya

Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

can anyone help me in finding the pics of Pia gets to know that Abhay is vampire episodeEmbarrassed
u mean 26 episode Tongue anyway i gave u link of all 26 episode , u can find where pia wld know abt abhay true id

all 26 episode link -------

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9CA10BBCCE99AC8B&desktop_uri=%2Fplaylist%3Flist%3DPL9CA10BBCCE99AC8B

'thank you dear... Pia ll stuck in fire ...Abhay had no  other chance to save her  than using his vampire power..  the first time his fangs gets revealed  infront of  Pia  and she gets scared  and run away... no use of giving me episode link ...i have very slow net connection LOLLOLLOL...anyways thanks again budEmbarrassed

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 16 March 2015 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sh_Abhiya

Sh_Abhiya IF-Sizzlerz
Sh_Abhiya
Sh_Abhiya

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged

can anyone help me in finding the pics of Pia gets to know that Abhay is vampire episodeEmbarrassed
u mean 26 episode Tongue anyway i gave u link of all 26 episode , u can find where pia wld know abt abhay true id

<font size="3">all 26 episode link -------</font>

http://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9CA10BBCCE99AC8B&desktop_uri=%2Fplaylist%3Flist%3DPL9CA10BBCCE99AC8B

'thank you dear... Pia ll stuck in fire ...Abhay had no other chance to save her than using his vampire power.. the first time his fangs gets revealed infront of Pia and she gets scared and run away... no use of giving me episode link ...i have very slow net connectionLOLLOLLOL...anyways thanks again budEmbarrassed

ok , will give u all pics ( 31st january n 1st february 2011 episode ) by friday

-sevenstreaks-

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged

<font size="3">all 26 episode link -------</font>

'thank you dear... Pia ll stuck in fire ...Abhay had no other chance to save her than using his vampire power.. the first time his fangs gets revealed infront of Pia and she gets scared and run away... no use of giving me episode link ...i have very slow net connectionLOLLOLLOL...anyways thanks again budEmbarrassed

ok , will give u all pics ( 31st january n 1st february 2011 episode ) by friday

thank you Embarrassed
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 April 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Guys, if you're Indian, please go and post your opinion on http://www.savetheinternet.in/ before 24th April 2015 deadline for TRAI's decision about net being free or payable per site-usage.

This has nothing to do with the forum, except that it's about internet. Mods, please do allow this.

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 14 April 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. I am looking for PKYEK all episodes on YouTube but I can't locket any of them. Can anyone help me to find them does anyone have link of all episodes? I actually saw all episodes posted on Star Classic channel but now when I go there I don't find any. Please someone help.

Thanks
SticksAndStones IF-Dazzler
SticksAndStones
SticksAndStones

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Where can I find full PKYEK episodes? Please tell.
I can't find them on YouTube. Confused
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSomeonesLuvxx

I can't find them on YouTube. Confused

Full PKYEK episodes aren't available on Youtube. The only place you might find them is Dailymotion. Different users have uploaded different episodes. Check the desi tashan website.
SticksAndStones IF-Dazzler
SticksAndStones
SticksAndStones

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by xxSomeonesLuvxx

I can't find them on YouTube.Confused

Full PKYEK episodes aren't available on Youtube. The only place you might find them is Dailymotion. Different users have uploaded different episodes. Check the desi tashan website.

Ok, thanks a ton. Found a few :)

bookworm-ALS--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index