Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
where can i find the written updates of pkyek in this forum?
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Onupriya

where can i find the written updates of pkyek in this forum?

Here is the update Archive... i hope you can get all the WU here:
Black_Paradize thumbnail
hi i am searching an SBS or SBB or may be Wassup video (i dont knw which segment it was) abt PKYEK in which pia in green top straight hairs is in library finds a book abt pandhair palace but is stoped by abhay later on she gets scared by a pigeon and hugs abhay..em in search of tht off screan segment ..can any body help plz?
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

hi i am searching an SBS or SBB or may be Wassup video (i dont knw which segment it was) abt PKYEK in which pia in green top straight hairs is in library finds a book abt pandhair palace but is stoped by abhay later on she gets scared by a pigeon and hugs abhay..em in search of tht off screan segment ..can any body help plz?

hey..on youtube search 'pkyek SBS 17 january 2011' if da date dosnt work den instead of 17,try vd dates 4m 13 to 20 jan 2011..m pretty sure dat dat seg aired among diz dates.If not found do let us know.:-) Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The segment was aired on 11th January 2011. Unfortunately, all the videos seem to have been deleted from YT. The scene, itself, aired on 13th Jan though, if you're interested (:

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

hey..on youtube search 'pkyek SBS 17 january 2011' if da date dosnt work den instead of 17,try vd dates 4m 13 to 20 jan 2011..m pretty sure dat dat seg aired among diz dates.If not found do let us know.:-)

sweety thanks for the help..😊...em gona try this..
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

The segment was aired on 11th January 2011. Unfortunately, all the videos seem to have been deleted from YT. The scene, itself, aired on 13th Jan though, if you're interested (:

no sweety em asking abt the SBS or offscreen version of this scene 😊..but thanks alot for replying hun..😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^Exactly! YT is pretty much the same. There isn't even one video of this segment still uploaded. They all seem to have been deleted. I even tried looking for the general SBS video but no luck. Sorry couldn't help you here, hun😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This one 😭

I have it saved in my laptop. I will upload it in YT and give you the link. πŸ˜Š give me some time because YT is mostly banned in my country for a few days 
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I have it saved in my laptop. I will upload it in YT and give you the link. πŸ˜Š give me some time because YT is mostly banned in my country for a few days 

i'll help u open the youtube ...or any site...just plz plz plz upload it yaar for me yaar😳..i'll be thankfull