PKYEK Help Desk #2 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Are we going to have 2nd round of banner contest??? itz been more than 10 days since da 1st round got closed??? ðŸ¤”

the girl who met suku her name is aron dsena.this is aron dsena fb profile link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002080086489

she met suku then y she will send me fake profile?
Originally posted by Charu21

Are we going to have 2nd round of banner contest??? itz been more than 10 days since da 1st round got closed??? ðŸ¤”

it is being reevaluated because of voting problems. Let's be patient na? only one person is handling the entire contest. its not as easy as u think it is. 😉
Haabi..I don't know this girl..so y I should blv her n on the other hand I saw her she posted many fake ID's n tell ppl that those r real..may be she made those..so y I blv her?I only blv who know suku personaly n they all told that she don't like any social networking site n she don't have any acc..if u want to blv in fake then ok but don't confuse ppl by saying this...
deboleena.manna ok i believe u.
Originally posted by .Lena.

it is being reevaluated because of voting problems. Let's be patient na? only one person is handling the entire contest. its not as easy as u think it is. 😉
okiesss.. for sure!! ðŸ˜ƒ
@ Blue -- ðŸ˜² woahhh!! did i sound like that?? i dont think so!! still if u felt like that, it wasnt my intention!!! ðŸ˜† i know it very well how difficult this task is!!! ðŸ˜³ I asked that just out of curiosity!!! ðŸ˜›
Nways.. happy counting and then happy voting to everyone!!! heeheehee!!! ðŸ˜†
i am requesting to mr ishan that there is many post that compares alina and piya please bane all posts because it is rule and i hope you will follow the rules  
Where can I post feedback to PKYEK CVs or producers?
can anyone tell me if misha knows that kabir loves her?...i have missed few epis or any hint on it that whom kabir loves?
Originally posted by remosalsa

can anyone tell me if misha knows that kabir loves her?...i have missed few epis or any hint on it that whom kabir loves?
no misha doesn't know dat kabir loves her