PKYEK Help Desk #2 - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ hey dear..i think Kabir T break up epi was on 9th aug..and now aft break-up Misha is trying to find out a nice girl for Kabir wic is Alina  and she is trying a makeover for Alina..hope this helps..
Plz tell me where can I find 6th september episode written update..searched the whole forum... but cld nt find. sorry. 😕
i have not been able to watch pkyek for quite  a long tym
can anyone update me wts happening with misha?
i hav not been in touch wid this serial
can ne1 update me wts happening with misha?

Hey plz guys can anyone provide me some nice abhiya caps? I badly need them, hav no time and its really tough to find from the gallery...
Plz give me some na...
CN U SEND ME DAT LINK M NEW HERE DNO TO USE D ACNT PROPERLY WER TO SEARCH I JZ WANT 2 IF PKYEK IS ENDING OR NOT

Was there a maha episode of PKYEK because Friday's ended with the precap showing Piya saying to Abhay that I know your a vampire so was there a maha episode or not? I yes can anyone give me link? 
No, there isn't a maha epi on saturday. Before the precap, it said next week. Therefore, that part is going to be shown on Monday.
Originally posted by gungun

i hav not been in touch wid this serial
can ne1 update me wts happening with misha?

Misha hasn't been doing too much in the show lately. Before, she was acting to be abhay's gf to keep Piya away from him, but that track ended soon. She wasn't shown for a few days recently, and viewers were told she went to some sports competition for the colleg. Currently, she's been trying to set Kabir up with Alina, and along with Pia and Tracker, is giving Alina a makeover. However, Kabir is starting to fall for Misha. 
can anyone send me link to the tunes played in pkyek please? i think there was a topic on IF posted but i can't find it