Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
curious ... i know how star one is re doing this whole channel and what not.. are they really gonna axe pkyek too? i mean it just started recently... 

please don't argue/get emotion.. a simple yes/no/or maybe (not sure) will do just fine... thanks:D
shanenzeru thumbnail
which date was it when jay proposedto piya?
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone please post the dexter theme of jay's bg after abhiya's library scene when he thinks of pia??
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone send a link of today's written update (10th August)

Thanks! xx
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanenzeru

which date was it when jay proposedto piya?

i guess it was 2nd of august :)
Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is this real fb account of suku?

http://www.facebook.com/sukirtireal1.verifiedaccount

in the family her brother profile is their

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone tell me what episodes these are from? (episode # or date, either one works)

AND

I actually just started watching the show from the beginning but I never saw these or maybe i don't remeber :S

Thanks!
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: petrova-fire

Can someone tell me what episodes these are from? (episode # or date, either one works)

AND

I actually just started watching the show from the beginning but I never saw these or maybe i don't remeber :S

Thanks!

u will not believe but i have started watching this serial from the last week of july and i was so eager to watch their Heavenly lovestory that i have watched all the episodes i mean from A to Z
well it is (the scene shown in the first pic)before their history exam...sid was also there.IT means the scenes,this cap is showing is during siddharth's track.
And these last 2 are where Pia was trying to find about siddharth's truth.AS sid said he was the real love of Maithali and it was Abhaynder who ditched maithali and his brother(sid)
Abhay comes in this scene and asks her to stop finding about sid.He suggsts her to stay away from sid.
BAOOOh my memory is kinda good 😆🤣
hope it will help you.Overall it means if u want to watch these episodes ..then u should try to find these scenes when sidhu's track was going on.
Best of Luck😊
Edited by pRIYA_kINSHU - 12 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pRIYA_kINSHU

u will not believe but i have started watching this serial from the last week of july and i was so eager to watch their Heavenly lovestory that i have watched all the episodes i mean from A to Z
well it is (the scene shown in the first pic)before their history exam...sid was also there.IT means the scenes,this cap is showing is during siddharth's track.
And these last 2 are where Pia was trying to find about siddharth's truth.AS sid said he was the real love of Maithali and it was Abhaynder who ditched maithali and his brother(sid)
Abhay comes in this scene and asks her to stop finding about sid.He suggsts her to stay away from sid.
BAOOOh my memory is kinda good 😆🤣
hope it will help you.Overall it means if u want to watch these episodes ..then u should try to find these scenes when sidhu's track was going on.
Best of Luck😊

Oh wow ur memory is awesome😉😉 I found the first scene but not the other one still and its driving me crazyyy cause everything u just said i dont remember watching which i should cause i only started watching the show like 2 weeks ago...i'll look some more!

EDIT: so i saw the epi where sid tells the story of abhyainder and maithli and him but right after that is when they go to that creepy place where Maithli is a vampire...abhay's looking for piya but that scene wasnt in the middle there...

Any other ideas? I have absolutely NO idea where that scene could be from so i totally understand if you dont know
Edited by petrova-fire - 12 years ago