Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope i can suggest here, i was wondering if we cud have a thread ONLY for offscreen pics, it wud be really helpful and easy to find PKYEK actors personal pics.
PJAKAHAANI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m using nokia 2690,so is there any charge on making posts,means how much it costs when i make post.or its free
PJAKAHAANI thumbnail
i m using nokia 2690,so is there any charge on making posts,means how much it costs when i make post.or its free.if there is rules regarding them.,plz tell.and yes i have to give much time to study,so cant be regular on forum,is it okay?AND what's reason behind this,that when the next day i open my dashboard it say error,and i again fill password and name,then it openes.and plz tell me how to send friend requestEdited by PJAKAHAANI - 12 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
which one of these r real roshani shetty fb profile:

http://www.facebook.com/roshani.shetty
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=701303263

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PJAKAHAANI

i m using nokia 2690,so is there any charge on making posts,means how much it costs when i make post.or its free.if there is rules regarding them.,plz tell.and yes i have to give much time to study,so cant be regular on forum,is it okay?AND what's reason behind this,that when the next day i open my dashboard it say error,and i again fill password and name,then it openes.and plz tell me how to send friend request

About the mobile net charges, well I guess it will be charging just the normal net charges!😊and you can be regular or irregular out here!😳

It is obvious when you close your net you automatically get logged out so you have to fill in your user name and password to get access into your Dashboard! hope its clear!😊

and to add people into your friend list..under the member's posts you can see the icons like Profile, Search, PM, Buddy, Like??  click on the Buddy button! you'll be directed to a page then click on "Add to Buddy list".

If it still doesn't help do ask!😊
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is this real profile or fake?

http://www.facebook.com/kandpal.sukriti
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you please tell me How can i post vms here??? please help me out
BARBIE94 thumbnail
pls some 1 post the video of sbb in which priya make suku april fool pls kindly post it i can't find it any where pls post it and
-Sajdey- thumbnail
sumbody post piks of vivian sleeping on sets e.t.c
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys please tell me that pkyek kya band ho raha hai?😭😭😭😭😭😭