Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

can someone give me a brief update up till now of what happened in this show after Pia found out that Abhay is a Vampire?

A lot happened, but here goes- (i don't think it's in exact order though)

She finds out about Abhay, then she gets disgusted with what he is, but they eventually get back together. Abhay finds out that Arnav is Pia's dad. Pia tries to get a scholarship so she can go to Mount college next year but finds out the man who makes the decision is her uncle. Abhay threatens him, etc. Pia say that she doesn't need him because he always rejected her mom (his sis). Later though, he gives pia the scholarship because she deserves it. When arnav sees Pia's certificate with her full name, he realizes she is his daughter.  Sid comes to town and kills some people. We find out he's a vampire and Abhay's brother (both loved Maithili but she chose Abhay) He.s the black sheep. He tries to get close to Pia and starts trying to woo Panchi. He tries to bite Pia to get her under his control, so abhay ends up biting her first, then erases her memory. Pia starts being able to read minds; later, abhay tells pia he loves her. At madhoo and arnav's anniversary, abhay steals the cd made by misha (pics) because in it, there are pictures of pia's mom, etc. Misha yells at him when she catches him, thinking he stole some of her dad's imp business files. Pia yells at her dad to do something right for once. Misha gets mad at her for talking to arnav like that and pushes pia. Pia's head hits glass and she starts bleeding, everyone finds out she is arnav's daughter. Abhay takes pia away to fix her. Misha is upset and leaves later because she feels she was deceived. Finally, she returns home. Danish tells abhay and pia that sid isn't a good person and had kidnapped arnav. Pia goes to the house and says that, but arnav denies that happened because sid threatened him (said he would hurt panchi). Sid takes pia away and reveals that he is a vampire. Maithili arrives. We find out she is an evil vampire created by sid. They need pia's blood at midnight to make them strong and have a werewolf as a guard.  Pia's family finds out that abhay is a vampire (some detective guy who fights vamps tells them). They go to save pia when T tells them she saw pia go to some place with sid. T is caught spying on sid and he knocks her unconscious. When misha and panchi come, maithili wears pia's clothes and pretends to be her, but later misha finds out who she really is. Abhay and his family arrive to fight. Pia saves T from sid. At the end of the fight, abhay kills sid with a stake. He tells maithili that she isn't his maithili and cries at her harsh words. She asks him for a hug and while hugging him, she holds a block of ice to him and he is slowly freezing. He says goodbye to pia one last time and erases her memories (from the time she arrived at dehradun).

The show takes a leap and shows misha and pia coming back from paris. Pia is a model and wears a new style of clothes. The jungle keeps calling to her. We find out that Misha and everyone are keeping abhay a secret from her. The characters of Neel and Jay (suspected to be werewolves) enter. Jay hates the dobrials, and neel loves panchi, who is now plays around with boys. K and T are dating. Pia hears a voice in her head (abhay) which helps her many times. She goes to where he is frozen and says that she might be in danger because of wolves. A hand shoots out and drags her down. Later, she doesn't really remember what happens, but we can see that abhay is back. He saves her many times, covering his face. He wants jay to be with pia because he cares for her and is normal. Chand gets hurt from a werewolf, and they need werewolf blood to cure him. In the meantime, arnav continues to research vampires. Abhay joins college again, and the character of maya is back again. Abhay is mean to pia, but saves her from a tree falling on her. He suspects a guy of being the werewolf based on the id found near chand. He beats him up a little and the guy tries cutting abhay with a glass bottle. But jay, k, and angad arrive and get cut a little, but no ones hurt. The blood is on abhay's hands, and when he goes to chand, he moves a finger. When pia comes to invite abhay for a party (everyone is being invited), she sees chand
Edited by bmtdluver - 12 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

guys ware is 8th july PKYEK written update?

Here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1726491
.Scripted. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actully i love that song jo pia pehle baar disco me gaye thi toh chala tha can anyone tell me name of the song??
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who r in contact with sukriti kandpal please tell her to join facebook. i am her fan.
BARBIE94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can any one tell me the name of the song which is most of the time plays in party of pkyek and which is also misha's favourite and it was also played in friday episode before te amo song
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@bmtdlover..thanks so much...πŸ€—
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maan-ki-diwani

Can someone plz tell me when does pkyek is aired on atar utsav and wht are the timings ?? want to see their magic again

PKYEK air on star utsav 
everyday at 10pm
BARBIE94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is a help desk so y people here dont give answers of the question and why they didnot help others
if they dont want to help so there is no use of creating this topic and page
i ask many question but i didnot got answer of any one of them
the drama is very good but the people who r commenting and using this forum r not good

i m sorry if i m hurting some1 feeling but this the truth
i also feel bad when no one give answers of my questions and did not help meπŸ˜”
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
has suku joined facebook?
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does piya's family know abhay is a vampire