India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Some facts about miscarriage

mads_004 Newbie
mads_004
mads_004

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Guys, MC is not always followed by bleeding or abdominal pain.its very much possible that a girl doesnt know that she had miscarried untill some other signs or symptoms appear coz bleeding may take few days to weeks after the baby or embryo had died inside the uterus.its called missed abortion n its very common in early miscarriage b4 12 weeks.the reason for this post is coz many of the people in this forum has asked that how can a woman not know she had miscarried.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

_zephyrbinataadharlotus8ruby20anamika00-Sadaf-_Nancy_srmirjivim916Hazel-eyeaparakshitij.BeautifulSoul.sejal719-Vanshika---Nishita---SMay31--Stutz-saru.g_Divya_Sunshine Girl

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I lost seven months baby and didn't know for two days...bleeding came only when the baby was delivered...
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. very informative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara-.

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, I was also wondering. I lost a baby at 6 weeks, and I knew. So I was thinking how akshara doesn't know.

One more question - after miscarriage normally a womb wash is done. Isn't this being done for Aksh? To make sure her womb is clean and no infection will come. Then tho automatically she will know, na.

Sorry if I sound sceptical, just that I went thru it and I know the feeling, so am asking. Aksh should be told asap.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyemoonlight08-Stutz-yipee_charu__Divya_

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads_004

Guys, MC is not always followed by bleeding or abdominal pain.its very much possible that a girl doesnt know that she had miscarried untill some other signs or symptoms appear coz bleeding may take few days to weeks after the baby or embryo had died inside the uterus.its called missed abortion n its very common in early miscarriage b4 12 weeks.the reason for this post is coz many of the people in this forum has asked that how can a woman not know she had miscarried.

MC are very common thease days, i know a girl who lost the baby at 5-6weeks she start bleeding while baby was till alive as the tests show the heart beat then week later scan show nothing there, was very heart breaking but we all said it was not ment to be gods will, then she conceave again  and for 12 weeks everyone was scared becouse of this heppend before, but this baby is ok now she will have it soon, reason i am talking about this girl is that she is my bahu, and she knew of the MC  we both just hug and i let her cry on my shoulder and said it was not ment to be but helth is more important,  when this time doctors said that if baby is not right or something in there is not ok mother nature, take care of the baby(MC)   and i think munna should not hide it from her or the family,
BTW isnt it the same actress playing the doc who was the doc in SGP who was testing suhana for BT

-Stutz-

mads_004 Newbie
mads_004
mads_004

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Thanks for sharing, I was also wondering. I lost a baby at 6 weeks, and I knew. So I was thinking how akshara doesn't know.

One more question - after miscarriage normally a womb wash is done. Isn't this being done for Aksh? To make sure her womb is clean and no infection will come. Then tho automatically she will know, na.

Sorry if I sound sceptical, just that I went thru it and I know the feeling, so am asking. Aksh should be told asap.

ya...its has to be done to prevent any infection in the uterus.there r 2 ways to do it,it can be done thru pills if the pregnancy was of 6 or less then 6 weeks and later thru DnC which is a surgical process.i dont know whether they will show all this in detail or not,afterall its a serial n that too hindi serial !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye-Stutz-

sweetysaran IF-Dazzler
sweetysaran
sweetysaran

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the information...Smile not everyone will tell about this... thanks a lot.. its informative...

-Stutz-

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
thanx for the information...
my friends sister also had faced similar mc what akshi had faced...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitij-Stutz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index