Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely cari👏👏⭐️⭐️

hmmm I still see that Adarsh is stillm useless😆

hmm when did Amma change????

anyway great post... keep it up...👍🏼
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sis ek baat batau, mitay sis k creation and aapki FFT humesha mere bolti bandh kar deti hai.seriously i m not joking sis.i mean it.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ aleena thanks..
adharsh still useless, amma the same... u not missed much.

Singbald - THANKS YAAR.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

@ aleena thanks..

adharsh still useless, amma the same... u not missed much.

Singbald - THANKS YAAR.

it's my pleasure sis...
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks..
Lakhs you liar.. u don't like my FFT... YOU never press like...
Sorry no pun intended.. am in a funny mood. Sorry Carishma. half of the time i forget abt the like button. now i will give more attention. sorry.see now i have cliked the like button. Amit u r right i give importance to writing than the like button. i forget. good to see carishma in fun mood.😛Carishma don;t feel that cv's r osciallating the characters according to the scenes and circumstances. see SS was so praising prats like she made krishna work and all now look at him he is blaming her for adarsh and to amma. see this what i don;t like they don;t maintain a balance they r on either extremes. same with kriya too. krishna also sometimes degarde so much and prats too one they support one thing one time the other. lot of characters have suffered thi s in the drama what do u think.

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

Just rem she is a mental case😉 Do not expect better. Watch Krish.. ur object of desire and enjoy the show. 😃
Thanks Filza.

now i have no doubts on that... 😆 
Yeah Krishu, my hero love him loads.. and KriYa.. will try watching for them but its so depressing nowadays! 

JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cari Di...superb...

CV's are hell bent on showing K dumb and clueless..

Is it just me or the only time I see a spark in K is when is doing breakfast/lunch/dinner scenes?

Else basically he roams around like he is a visitor in MKAP sets.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Cari Di...superb...

CV's are hell bent on showing K dumb and clueless..

Is it just me or the only time I see a spark in K is when is doing breakfast/lunch/dinner scenes?

Else basically he roams around like he is a visitor in MKAP sets.

omg...so true. you know when Idon't do fft...on those days u shud step in. I really see a little dosa in you. And u know that... K bright at food time... Classic.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me???No di ...LOl You are the Ultimate DOSA⭐️

I dont think CV's are listening

I mean I used to Fast forward SAX scenes...now I am tempted to do the same for  K and P

whats up with these two?I mean even a prison warden and prisoner will talk to each other with more warmth and passion ...Baba is more interested in dessert, Babu ---i don't what she wants...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Carisma, first let me reply for this dear...bcos tht scene irked me like anything...

Notice how Komal pulls a face of boredom when Prats talks.. I cannot comprehend why. 😆
All good things and actions will be boring at first, but whn their current actions make a toil,tht will sure hurts them most, thn they realize...God will warn us thru somebody or something for us to realize and change for good, if we miss tht chance... tht is the end of their happy life...