Pratigya

10th may Few thoughts FFT.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

A few points

Role Reversal...

In my last FFT, I may have been quick to judge, Pratigya's standing ovation to hail the release πŸ˜† of Adharshwa to be a mere co-incidence and a bad judgement on direction.
Now we saw Pratigya give her speech, I thought her silence was an example for Krishna to keep family matters outside the Dabba.. Gosh I made Pratigya look like a hypocrit. Naughtee NAUGHTEE Carisma..😳
Well her speech was provoked by king Thakur.. King THAKUR you should have realised the harsdhip your son has endured by handing free food out to get customers back in . You could have asked Pratigya to get herself a chair to join you! πŸ˜• Now where are your manners? You push your daughter- in- law to talk about 'family affairs' in public and that too on 'rights and wrongs'. Now what if the customers had heard they have a criminal bribe taker amongst them... They might have just gone off their Chola batura. What gets me is how do people stomach Chola Batura first thing in the morning? Notice how Komal pulls a face of boredom when Prats talks.. I cannot comprehend why. πŸ˜†
My advise to Adharsh, I can understand your let down.. in family relationships, where you are feeling neglected of your family's love next to their Usools.. Fair enough Beta move out.. Drink Bhangh, Eat meat, do the other things your little heart and the little birdie tells you. But listen to your sister when it comes to following the straight path. This is a serial and you will deffo get caught out in the end and regret. You are lucky that this serial is MKAP and they are merciful on criminals.

Adharshwa's comments to parents... I quite like attitude change.. I feel Ankit is carrying it off well. Glad that he has been given a more daring role. Just nice to see Ankit doing something different. Would be good to watch Naina do something different to crying... Oh yes she did today.. she walked off. What was all that about. I wonder if oneday Naina decides that she has had enough of a principled life, and following the headmasters instructions. 😲 Naina has been a caring mother, especially to Adharsh. When Adharsh moves away.. will she spite sax and his principles then? Will we see a fight or an argument?

Amma - For the first time carried out her plan less obviously. The way she made Pratigya spk at the table.. and then nicely acted like the victim and walks off.
Now Amma's daze worries me. See the thoughtful phsycotic expression she holds. I think the torture over the years that she has endured from SS is taking its toil on her. I think more than evil I think she has a mental imbalance...
When SS picked KesarAmma as the wise one.. that sent her off into her mental hell.

Shaktia.. aaj tho baap ki ungli pakri hai... kaal hath pakar leyna beta. I am astrounded at his dumbness, bet pleasantly amused by his childish expressions. Sometimes it's difficult to remember he is the same Shaktia capable of bigamy, cheating and MURDER. I think like his mother he too has a personality disorder. πŸ€ͺ

Baba... obvious case of split-personality.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I NEED NOT elaborate here... From what he was to what he is now. Ek minute mein gussa tho next mein thanda!. (Waa poetry).  The physical appearance is apparant... it's all the dhai vadaas, chola batura, dai jalebi,batti choka.. that he was stuck to.. ARE now stuck to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Love you Baba... and Both sides of your personality. πŸ˜‰

Amma and SS... Now yesterday.. I thought SS was very clever. But today he failed me misearbly. He too has a mental problemπŸ€ͺ Gajini Part 2.Now you say you know your wife well. When she is taking you for a complete mug. Sudhar jawo and smell the coffee. Or else you'll be the biggest mug from which the rest of the gharwaale will be sipping their tea.πŸ˜›
Role Reversal here. Amma Nir buddi - looked more clever in comparison. This time he is clueless. I thought when he came up - there will be a constructive talk. BUT he is turning into another BABA!
I best take, and you better grant me leave for today, aaj purey Thaks khandaan ko pagal banadiya... aaj ke liye itna kafi hai.

Enjoy the FFT, All written in good humour.
Official disclaimer
Offence was not intended at any character real or reel.

Dosa.xxx
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waa Carishma nailed it. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. i don;t know what to say. today yr food for thought made me laugh i liked yr thinking and names and analysis of things in the episode. yeap ankit is for something big like our amma. amma cann;t hide her emotions. so true. Ya krishna is bolebaba. pratigya named him correctly. more later. i couldn;t help it while reading so thought will send a reply and more later.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hv nt seen the episode...me just preparing for my exams...see my pm
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Waa Carishma nailed it. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ. i don;t know what to say. today yr food for thought made me laugh i liked yr thinking and names and analysis of things in the episode. yeap ankit is for something big like our amma. amma cann;t hide her emotions. so true. Ya krishna is bolebaba. pratigya named him correctly. more later. i couldn;t help it while reading so thought will send a reply and more later.

Thanks..
Lakhs you liar.. u don't like my FFT... YOU never press like...
Sorry no pun intended.. am in a funny mood.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Liked it Cari. I think I going to just read you ffts and get the summary. I truely cannot watch this nonsensical act anymore. This is beyond what I can handle. I started watching this as a woman's fight for justice. Not only she has not been able to change or accomplish anything ,on top of that she is been shown as someone falling into the prey of an evil woman like Amma. Where is her intelligence? This is not the Pratigya I have been cheering for all this time.

Anu 

Ps: Check out my thread. I poured out my frustration.It was bottling up for a while.
Edited by anusarkar - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
m
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks..
Lakhs you liar.. u don't like my FFT... YOU never press like...
Sorry no pun intended.. am in a funny mood.

πŸ˜†u r rite di,laks never press like button in any postπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Liked it Cari. I think I going to just read you ffts and get the summary. I truely cannot watch this nonsensical act anymore. This is beyond what I can handle. I started watching this as a woman's fight for justice. Not only she has been able to change or accomplish anything ,on top of that she is been shown as someone falling into the prey of an evil woman. Where is her intelligence? This is not the Pratigya I have been cheering for all this time.

Anu 

Maan gayi naa? That's what I was saying all along... don't expect high hopes from it..
Thanks Anu glad u enjoyed the FFT.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... sis me speechless...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Carismaaa sisπŸ€—  you make me so happy!  thanks for this loved it!! i was really in a very bad mood, This serial is going nowhere πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•didn't even watch the episode and i am not watching it till it improves!!
And at the moment i dislike Amma more then anything else in the world because of what ever she is doing to my KriYa...  

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Carismaaa sisπŸ€—  you make me so happy!  thanks for this loved it!! i was really in a very bad mood, This serial is going nowhere πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•didn't even watch the episode and i am not watching it till it improves!!

And at the moment i dislike Amma more then anything else in the world because of what ever she is doing to my KriYa...  

Just rem she is a mental caseπŸ˜‰ Do not expect better. Watch Krish.. ur object of desire and enjoy the show. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Filza.