.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey :)

I've Been Thinking, It Is Terrible For Arjun To Sit All Alone In Prison Or??

In The First Season, We Know Arjun Was Two And Half  Year In Jail, And I Think It Was More Terrible For Him Than In The Second Season Or?? 

In The First Season He Had No Support :(

In The Second Season, He Has Support From Arohi (Sanchit, Love, Shef, Romit, Simi) 

It Is Still Bad For Arjun Singhania, But With Support It Is More Berable..
Its Good That Atleast In This Season, He Has Support From His Friends :)

I Could Not Explain It So Well, But Hope You Understand What I Mean :)

Shilpa :)
Edited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Whatever - A Jail is a Jail.  But when you are innocent, it is terrible.  Have u sensed the hatred Rajveer has for Arjun in 2days episode.  Where he tells Arjun how much Arohi also should suffer for loving Arjun.

Hearing him today and the intensity of his hatred, one is left to wonder, whether all this was preplanned by somebody in the Ahluwalia khandan so that they could separate Arohi and Arjun. 

So much hatred that they have not done proper investigation at all and Sudhir was very confident of winning the case against Arjun.  Is it to save his skin and what he did to Arjun's mom. 

So many secrets.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess i understand but since he has supporters he'll get out quicker...

i think it was more terrible in the second season cuz in the first season, he knows the one who he loves doesnt love him back. doen't trust him but cuz he wants her happiness and she said once taht i don't wanna see ur face he sacrifices himself cuz he feels she'll be happy..

but in season 2, he has support and his lady love wants to be with him but cant.. he's rotting in jail knowing his arohi is unhappy!

i hope that made sense..lol
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understood wht u r trying to explain...

Y does the stupid jail has to come btw arjuhi????

I think it was worse for arjun to stay in jail in s1,... Coz then he had no support, noone fighting to free him, noone assuring they'll free him... So in short, he was supposed to bear his 'punishment' all alone...

But in s2 he knows sumone(or in this case sum1s) r out there who luv him, r fighting for him, n want to see him happy... This feeling makes his stay in jail more bearable...