India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WU 10 May 2011

tapgem Newbie
tapgem
tapgem

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Epi start with dadaji asking shobna to ask sorry for laxmi as she insulted her ... vijay also insists shobna to ask apology for laxmi which shobna does in front of all family members ... bt laxmi says to shobna that she is elder to her and she requires her blessings and not her sorry and asks her to give her blessings so that she can fulfill all the duties of DIL of purohit family needs to do since she has given the oppurtunity to her by performing her first havan in the family as DIL(Daughter in LAW) ...shobna answers her hope god have mercy and fulfill ur wishes ... becoz we(humnas) wish for many things but destiny decides what is to happen ... takes prasad and leaves...

Ragini is waiting to talk to suraj ... suraj comes and asks how come you have come to havan ... she tells that shobna has invited her and so she has to come ... he is shocked/confused and tells that we need to be careful from now on from shobna and also ask apologies for tha drama shobna has created in the house ... for which ragini answers she understands him and knows how he feels about all this ... she also says that they need to be aware/careful from laxmi and not shobna ... for which suraj gets confused and asks her why does she think like that ... ragini answers him saying that laxmi is not that innocent how much she looks and she might not be ready/easy to give divorce for him ... she also says that laxmi is one among those who doesnt accept defeat that easily ... also says laxmxi might plan to create misunderstadings among us(suraj & ragini) ... but suraj cant accept with ragini and says laxmi is not that kind and will give divorce for him...

laxmi will be sprinkling the holy water in all corners of the house and see her MIL(Mother in law) sitting and in deep thought ... she goes near to her and sees that she has not yet eaten the prasad and asks her y has she nt eaten yet since she is on fast and havan is completed long back ... MIL answr's her saying even you are also on fast and have u eaten ... MIL says laxmi always takes care of her and she also needs to take care of self and start feeding her the prasad for which laxmi says that she remembered her mother ... MIL says that laxmi thinks her as her mother bt she is not a good mother .. she says from the day she arrived here laxmi had faced all sorrows and griefs( like dadi calling her apshagun, jewellery giving to her father, todays drama .. ) and she culdnt protect her from and she was helpless and laxmi suffered ... laxmi answers her that no she helped her alot by teaching her how to sustain in a big city like mumbai and courage to solve her problms by self etc ... laxmi also says that mother is always a mother ... she is image of god ... MIL ask laxmi to and take rest since its late ... laxmi tells her to finish/eat prasad ... Suraj's father comes to meet his wife and asks her to come with him since the havan and all the guest have gone he needs to talk to shobna regarding the drama she created and want to ask her what problem is she having ...

Parag is giving head massage for dadi and dadi says that now a days he lost the magic in his hands earlier he used to have while massging and asks are you doing it correctly or nor ... parag answers her saying yes i am doing ... then he sees jenny and asks her to come first she asks him to come out bt finally she goes inside silently and stands bside parag ... parag makes jenny take his place and do the massage for dadi and hesitatingly jenny starts massage and dadi feels good and says ya now its good and nice ... asks him y didnt he do like this bfore ... dadi tells parag she got headache becoz of shobna whereas she thought it will be jenny who wil create the scene/drama ... jenny gets angry for which parag ask for sorry and nt to take the words to heart ... parag starts to defend jenny and dadi starts blasting ...saying she has to bear shobna and jenny at this age etc etc ... for which jenny gets annoyed and stops massage and dadi asks parag why he stopped and opens her eyes and sees parag is infront of her sitting on the bed ... dadi starts shouting once she saw jenny saying how dare she came into her room and touched her etc ... for which even jenny starts back answering saying she has no other work rather than calling her gori gadheri and always kich kich and all .. both of them call parag to support ... parag looses his temper and shouts back at them saying just now a tension is finished at home and now you both are fighting like kids ... tells dadi atleast she needs to think bfore talking ...both dadi and jenny are taken aback ... parag tells does they know what is he undergoing on him if they talk to each other in this manner...he also says that he has tried aloot to clear the differences bt culdnt ...from now on he is leaving and its their wish whether they talk or dnt talk he is not going to do any thing ...

Shobna offers juice to vijay ... vijay asks why did she do like this and the poison she inflicted in the house can be removed by this juice ...shobna says even if he doesnt stand by her side there is no one in the house to stand by her and support where already everyone treat me(shobna) as an outsider ... suraj's father & mother come there and asks shobna  why does she do such things ... they also question her from where does she got those papers ...

vijay defends for shobna and tells his bro and bhsbhi that shobna had asked her apology and its done ... bt harsuk tells answering is different from asking apology ... for which vijay gets irritated ask what he want her to do ...again ask for apology for him or he want them to leave this house and go ... harsuk tells him that he is taking the wrong sense and vijay tells him he is making a big issue ... harsuk culdnt answer and leaves from there ... once they both leave vijay backfires at shobna and ask her are u happy now ... shobna haves an evil smile ...

suraj goes to his room and apraises laxmi saying that he thought he is a big jhol master bt she proved to be the head master of jhol ... thanks her and praised her how she has handled the situation and proved to them by taking the oath of fire that she will not give the divorce and all ... he also say that she saved today from a big drama happening at home ...he hand overs the divorce papers and asks her to sign them and this time he doesnt want to loose them and his life ... and tells he wil file the divorce tomoro and tell the family in another 2 -3 days ...

laxmi takes the papers and have flashbacks of her marriage with suraj and her converstaion with ragini saying that she is cheating suraj ... he cant make out the difference between love and drama ... laxmi put the papers on fire and suraj sees this and comes and put of the fire and ask laxmi why did she put divorce papers on fire for which laxmi tells that the oath she has taken infront of fire is true and there is no jhol in that ... she also tells him that she is not going to give divorce for him ever ... listening to this suraj is shocked ...

Precap: laxmi asks shobna to leave the matter .. for which shobna answers laxmi saying not to think that she has won ... aslo says that she cant change the truth of suraj and ragini relation ... soon the truth will be revealed and that time laxmi's lie and shobna's truth will be known to all ...

PS: Read and leave the comments

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Richritakayjaskitgeetha0803mitmitAMSTsc19ER_ER_YAadhewarpearldesaiSavitriElenamona_30eshasonuNehaviharguruvignesKahani_Ki_RanitapishRenita571MamanacaptkirkGarkhelsuntaral83anizorabb01chammak_challoSwetha-Sai

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
thank you for the great update
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for doing the update...

Hello there tapgem Big smile... It was my day to update today (& tomorrow)... but if you want to do updates let me know & then we can arrange a set day for you to regularly update. I don't mind you doing updates it's just that I don't want to do a written update to find someone else has already done one & stole my glory LOL xx
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kahani_Ki_Rani

Thanks for doing the update...

Hello there tapgem Big smile... It was my day to update today (& tomorrow)... but if you want to do updates let me know & then we can arrange a set day for you to regularly update. I don't mind you doing updates it's just that I don't want to do a written update to find someone else has already done one & stole my glory LOL xx

I agree...I had also asked that you PM so we can make a schedule. Just so that we are not doing double work. So please do let us know
tapgem Newbie
tapgem
tapgem

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

hi i am srry i didnt knw that i was just free and i have done the update...as i have told u earlier i am nt used to IF posting and other .. normaly i just follow bt never posted things ... i am nt gng to interrupt ur schedules ... once again i am sorry ...  :)

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the updateEmbarrassed
CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the update... so ragini is doouble dating and cheating suraj on the side yet keeping suraj in her good books by back bitting about lakshmi... she is quite a babe i tell u !!!! the show is now getting more and more interesting everyday... will lakshmi be able to bring out raginis true colours out to suraj or will ragini lead the war???? wanna know asap !!!
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapgem

hi i am srry i didnt knw that i was just free and i have done the update...as i have told u earlier i am nt used to IF posting and other .. normaly i just follow bt never posted things ... i am nt gng to interrupt ur schedules ... once again i am sorry ...  :)

You don't have to be sorry dear...we actually want someone to post regularly and earlier then us. So if you can do it that would be great. All we are asking is just PM me or Rani and let us know which day or days you want to do  so we don't have to worry about doing it. Thats all. You are doing a great job with the updates...Keep it up!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index