Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: Hum Sirf Ek Duje K Hai <3|Note Page 2 (Page 84)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Same yaar yashi, i couldn't do it, i missed out sooo many ArSh scenes cause i couldn't handle another goodbye. It was just painful hearing that they wouldn't be together, i didn't even watch Shilpa's exist, until february, and when i watched it i cried sooo much. I just couldn't take it all in, cause it was just too much.

Exactly, one heartbeak was enough, I wasn't even over that and the second one came running, life's been so unfair. :'(
Hawww...aww Bless! <3 I haven't still watched her last epi, just can't take it! :( Will watch it only when KaSh come back with a promise to stay with us forever, to never let go. :(

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
lucky.. you guys are so damn lucky. I wish I never watched ArSh scenes either. but I def prefer KaSh as AR any day.. ArSh just didn't click for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Same yaar yashi, i couldn't do it, i missed out sooo many ArSh scenes cause i couldn't handle another goodbye. It was just painful hearing that they wouldn't be together, i didn't even watch Shilpa's exist, until february, and when i watched it i cried sooo much. I just couldn't take it all in, cause it was just too much.

Exactly, one heartbeak was enough, I wasn't even over that and the second one came running, life's been so unfair. :'(
Hawww...aww Bless! <3 I haven't still watched her last epi, just can't take it! :( Will watch it only when KaSh come back with a promise to stay with us forever, to never let go. :(

Everything was unfair with us, nothing was ever justified, and it's just horrible the way we were treated. I will never forgive them for playing with us, but i'll always be thankful for giving KaSh to us.

You don't wanna watch it, it's not only the way Shona acted with the Karan, but it's the way she said goodbye to everyone else, she was a better ridhima than ridhima herself. I wish adored how just was just perfect in the last episode, and it's just something about shona's exits that just breaks you down.

But i want them back, because everything we'll be alright then. Embarrassed
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I love you all the same as I've always loved you<3
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

lucky.. you guys are so damn lucky. I wish I never watched ArSh scenes either. but I def prefer KaSh as AR any day.. ArSh just didn't click for me.

Urg i swear, everytime i think about KaSh i would have just wished that they never came back, cause i couldn't suffer through another heartbreak.

And i have to agree with you jenny, as much as i love KaSh, the storyline of ArSh was bad, as a writer when i watch the scene i can see the flaws, i can see how the writers mucked soo many things up. That they never really made anything spark between them, they just thought that they'll be able to cover up all the unnessercary stuff. But gosh, if KaSh comes back, i want a good storyline, something that is fixed, and not changed continuously for now apparant reasons.

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@Jenny: Hmmm...well, I think I was liking ArSh a lot too, and had they been given time and strong story, ArSh would have been amazing IMO. :p  I liked KaSh as AR no doubt, but a good storyline would have made ArSh equally good too. :)

@Swancy: Awww...I really don't want to watch it now, she sadi bye to everyone? :'( But I know she left in a  taxi, and Armaan came running, that's all I know, I was about to watch it but couldn't. :(
Same yaar, I thank them for giving KaSh but it's hard to forgive them for the way they played with our feelings. It hurts, widh they'd understand too. ;(

I just want KaSh back now. :(

Edited by kasharti1 - 11 May 2011 at 2:39pm
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I def want KaSh back but not in Cinvestas because then there are HUGE chances of them never getting together. I want a good production house like 4 lions that actually listens to fans.

Bazingaa

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
heyy ...im new here .. :D

Go to top