KaSh Heaven: Hum Sirf Ek Duje K Hai <3|Note Page 2 - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
I love you all the same as I've always loved you<3
Originally posted by jenny1000

lucky.. you guys are so damn lucky. I wish I never watched ArSh scenes either. but I def prefer KaSh as AR any day.. ArSh just didn't click for me.

Urg i swear, everytime i think about KaSh i would have just wished that they never came back, cause i couldn't suffer through another heartbreak.

And i have to agree with you jenny, as much as i love KaSh, the storyline of ArSh was bad, as a writer when i watch the scene i can see the flaws, i can see how the writers mucked soo many things up. That they never really made anything spark between them, they just thought that they'll be able to cover up all the unnessercary stuff. But gosh, if KaSh comes back, i want a good storyline, something that is fixed, and not changed continuously for now apparant reasons.
@Jenny: Hmmm...well, I think I was liking ArSh a lot too, and had they been given time and strong story, ArSh would have been amazing IMO. :p  I liked KaSh as AR no doubt, but a good storyline would have made ArSh equally good too. :)

@Swancy: Awww...I really don't want to watch it now, she sadi bye to everyone? :'( But I know she left in a  taxi, and Armaan came running, that's all I know, I was about to watch it but couldn't. :(
Same yaar, I thank them for giving KaSh but it's hard to forgive them for the way they played with our feelings. It hurts, widh they'd understand too. ;(

I just want KaSh back now. :(
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
I def want KaSh back but not in Cinvestas because then there are HUGE chances of them never getting together. I want a good production house like 4 lions that actually listens to fans.
Originally posted by kasharti1

@Jenny: Hmmm...well, I think I was liking ArSh a lot too, and had they been given time and strong story, ArSh would have been amazing IMO. :p

@Swancy: Awww...I really don't want to watch it now, she sadi bye to everyone? :'( But I know she left in a  taxi, and Armaan came running, that's all I know, I was about to watch it but couldn't. :(
Same yaar, I thank them for giving KaSh but it's hard to forgive them for the way they played with our feelings. It hurts, widh they'd understand too. ;(

I just want KaSh back now. :(

It was sooo sad yashi, i wish i never watched it. The end of ArSh reminded me the start of AR, how shona came in a taxi, and how she left in that. It seemed like a whole part of DMG was missing, and she was that. It just didn't do me right. I will never be able to trust them ever, it's just hurtful, knowin that the played with our feelings.

Don't give us high hopes, when you yourseld don't know what lies ahead.
I just liked the tune they played when Shilpa left and Armaan runs behind her. In a way, they concluded the KaSh as AR story with that..

There have been some fine VM;'s on the last scene, but I didnt cry. I was like okay god. I don't have to watch this crapfest no longer. The first one had a profounding effect. Even now, I have tears coming out of my eyes.

I miss SA . damn, come back in a new show yaar.
Originally posted by jenny1000

I def want KaSh back but not in Cinvestas because then there are HUGE chances of them never getting together. I want a good production house like 4 lions that actually listens to fans.
Sameee...KaSh and cinvestas=heartbreak for KaShians, I'm actually scared of cinvestas now, as much as I love KaSh, I don't want them to be back with cinvestas. :P
4 lions...I don't know them lol, but I'm sure they'll be wayyy better than Cinevistas!
Riasa, < You cameee heyya bbe. Lol right now we are very slow, you can blame the exams, but so good to see you here hehe.

@Jenny: God sooo true. I will never want to see KaSh with the same people again, that just wouldn't be right for me. Cause they messed so many things up, and defi not the same writer either. If KaSh wants to come back, i want a strong PH, who knows what they are doing, and writers and directors that know where they stand for their work.
I see you standing there but you're already gone
I'm holding your hand but you're barely holding on
I'm kissin your lips but it just don't feel the same
Anekatips Am I dead there now, left living with the blame <333