Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

I wish someone could talk some sense into KaSh and just make them come back.

I want shona in that channel V show opposite Karan. Miss them like loadsss together.

mee tooo .they will cum back together ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Im so proud to be a KaShian though riya. Cause our couple did nothing to make us low our heads, but instead they made themselves the best onscreen couple in just mere 9 months. And its beautiful, cause in those months, theyve accomplished more than anyone could ever dream off. And they make us proud, cause everyone respects and looks upon us.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Swancy: Awww...8/9? That's the same age as my sister. ;p
And I'm sooo sorry for your loss. But I'm sure you have adjusted to everything. You're a dtrong girl. ;)

@Riya: Omg same! I never thank God for what he does, but take no time in  venting out my frustration, that's human nature I suppose. :p
But true, better late than never! ;)
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
KaShbaby_Riya - heyy i want to ask u something  if u don't mind .from where u got that pic of Kash .that u r having in your signature place ,,,,,,,,???
i have never seen that pic before ...
-Cherry- thumbnail
My heart says they'll be back Riasa, their love story will never be imcomplete.

'From high and low ill come to find you, for our love shall have no limits beyond you'

@Riya: lol patience is something ive learnt by being a KaShians. And being lazy and crazzy :p
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

the only thing i can be so patient for is KaSh! they actually filled a person like me with patience..haha! but seriously, i'd wait for them my whole life, no matter where i am and what i'm doing ;D

LOL sameee...I'm so patient when it come s to KaSh, it's mad how a person like me can be patient with something. i snap at mys siter if she doesn't get something I'm explaining in like 2 mins, I'm sooo impatient, I get al cranky and everything can't wait long for anything, except KaSh. :p
Love KaSh, they're an integral part of my life, i love them to bits, and forgetting them is like forgetting how to breathe. :p
-Ri. thumbnail
9 months, it took us to love and be heartbroken. 2 years, it took us to accomplish what we wished for. 3 months, it took others to break our happiness. and it's been almost 4 years since we saw KaSh the first time, and we're still in love with them, fighting for what we know is worth it. KaSh haven't made our heads turn low but we, ourselves, have definitely turned it higher!
-Cherry- thumbnail
@yashi: let me say one thing bbe, im the least strongest person in my family. Wen people see me on IF, they think that im strong and not as emotional. But i am the most emotional person in my family, im not strong at all, very weak actually. But for KaSh i will always be strong.

Riya, what time u going bed?
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

9 months, it took us to love and be heartbroken. 2 years, it took us to accomplish what we wished for. 3 months, it took others to break our happiness. and it's been almost 4 years since we saw KaSh the first time, and we're still in love with them, fighting for what we know is worth it. KaSh haven't made our heads turn low but we, ourselves, have definitely turned it higher!

OMG!! I love you for writing that, I couldn't have said it better, you have said everything I want to say, love you! <3 <3

KaSh will be back, God will not break millions of hearts..he loves everyone! 😊
-Ri. thumbnail
Riasa - call me Riya :P
oh it's a merged pic by Nikki, not a real one :D