Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Swanz, i didn't make anything yaar! i'm not gonna open PS/SV till the 19th June..
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I was 8/9 wen i moved, it was like a few years after my mum passed away, i hated the change at the stary, but now its part of life.

I miss them tooo Riasa, i just hope they come back onscreen, i wanna see a new show on KaSh.
-Ri. thumbnail
Yashi - yup i do! :D i often forget to thank God but never leave an opportunity to take my frustration out on God ;( and i realise that really late! but yeah, better late than never :D
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Yashi - omg same! i was 12 when i moved lol..it was a different world back in nepal and it's a different world here in england but i guess we'll just have to go through it for all the right reasons that God has for us!

Haha, KaSh Konnection lol! 😆
But yeah, two totally different worlds, I love both and I'm glad to have experienced the best of both worlds. ;)

I love my life as it is, no regrets, no comlains, just a hope for KaSh comeback! 😆

@Pratibha: Same yaar, Im dying to see KaSh again too, every KaShian is. Wish they come back soon. 😊
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
swancy -  just praying to god ...my all fav couple r together in any show ...just hate this ...
kash😭😭
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Swanz, i didn't make anything yaar! i'm not gonna open PS/SV till the 19th June..

If no one makes stuff for 700, we are gonna end up siggie and aviless. Last time soo many people creates siggies and then the avis were lackin lol.

Need to ask fizzi to make some stuff too and pooja.

@yashi: no one can move on from heaven, we can try but god knows how many times ive failed.
-Ri. thumbnail
uff KaSh side of my life has a long way to go and i know it so i might just say nothing and cherish the past for now ;P
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riasa

swancy - just praying to god ...my all fav couple r together in any show ...just hate this ...
kash😭😭

I wish someone could talk some sense into KaSh and just make them come back.

I want shona in that channel V show opposite Karan. Miss them like loadsss together.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yashi - my wishes r always wid kash .they will cum soon :D
-Ri. thumbnail
the only thing i can be so patient for is KaSh! they actually filled a person like me with patience..haha! but seriously, i'd wait for them my whole life, no matter where i am and what i'm doing ;D