Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well said Riya, it'll be alright hehe.

Nikki has to make a siggie on all the KaSh konnections LOL. Thrs so many good ones man lol.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Awww yashi, but for me its been 5 yrs in this skl, and i love my friends sooo much. And just the thought of never seeing them just makes me want not to leave. But we'll meet again, they are bridesmaids for my wedding. Hehe

Awww...I'm sure you all will be in contact. And you'll make more friends in college too, so be happy.  You know when I moved from India, I didn't tell my friends for a long while, they kind of guessed it but I only properly told them after a year and a half, I used to miss them but couldn't contact them cos of personal reasons. :P We were a group of 6 friends, really good friends, but after I left, evrything changed, some of them don't talk to each other at all, two of them are enemies, and I'm only in contact with 2 of them, I miss our good times, I wish we all could be the same but it's not possible, way too much damage has been done. :( Then I had really good friends here (again 6 lol), in my old school, after I left, they had a fight too and I'm only really left with 2 of them, rest are busy with new people. Then I moved again, that's where I found my best friend, but that school closed down so I had to move again, and now I'm here and in a few months, will be in college, another change. So, I have learnt from my past experiences that-

"Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened" :)

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
@Riya: LOL mahams net loves her lol. But is V coming? I miss her like loads, and Vaishy LOL.

@Riasa: ahhh i hope ur net speeds up lol.

Im sooo bored yaar, and this thread is not gonna finish tonight, which is depressing.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

]Swanz & Yashi - i was in my old school for seven years and i had to leave..that's not even the worst part..anyways, leave it na..every good thing comes to an end and every end is a new beginning :)

Same, i was 12/13 when I moved from India...I had been in that school for like good 8/8 and a half years, and I had to suddenly move, I was happy then, cos I was a child, but I miss it now. though I really like it here too, and have really good friends, I found my best friend here, so yeah everything happens for a reason, and a good reason. True- "every good thing comes to an end and every end is a new beginning", well said! <3  
-Ri. thumbnail
Yashi - true! i can't thank god enough for making me a part of my old schools and giving me such wonderful friends..though i'm barely in touch with anyone due to time zones and other reasons..

Swanz - V might come but vaishu won't..she's probably sleeping lol
-Cherry- thumbnail
Awww yashi u had to go through so much. Bless you. I just hope the best future for us all. And i hope KaSh comes back, cause im tired of waiting so much.

The only KaShsome thing abt today was the KaSh Baarish, which i was soakeddd in.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Yashi - true! i can't thank god enough for making me a part of my old schools and giving me such wonderful friends..though i'm barely in touch with anyone due to time zones and other reasons..

Swanz - V might come but vaishu won't..she's probably sleeping lol

awww i miss Vaishy, hope she comes back soon, miss her loads yaar, and her siggies LOL. Btw u makin icons or avis for 700?
-Ri. thumbnail
Yashi - omg same! i was 12 when i moved lol..it was a different world back in nepal and it's a different world here in england but i guess we'll just have to go through it for all the right reasons that God has for us!
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
im dieing to see Kash again ...
Bazingaa thumbnail

@Riya: You really believe in God, don't you? :p But same, I can't thank God enough too for giving me everything everyone close to me. :)

Love your life and live it like there's no tomorrow! ;)

@Swancy: Yeah, thanks! <3 I hope the same too, something that'll remain the same in my life forever, something I'll never move on from is KaSh, they Have to be back! :)

It didn't rain here today. :p