Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: Hum Sirf Ek Duje K Hai <3|Note Page 2 - Page 61

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol same Riasa, im gonna end up callin u Ria lol. But um soo true, exams just annoy me, i cant stand them.

And i want the exams to get ova quick, so all the KaShians can come back on heaven soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Swancy: Really? Last day of school? :O Hawww...soo sad!! :(
My last proper day of school is next thursday, going after that is optional and I choose to stay at home and study for exams. :P
Isn't really bothering me though, I have changed 4 schools in my life (5 if you count pre-school) so yeah, I have experienced that a lot, and I have only been in this school for like a year, so...but still, thinking that school is over forever is sad. :'( Though I'm happy too lol, I dunno.. :p
-Cherry- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Swanz - i don't have half holiday woman lol and yeah, don't say goodbye..hug everyone, even people you dislike :)

Yashi - woah, ireland's different..:L

Lol i will say buy to everyone, pics and everything. Its gonna be a starsum day tomorrow. God knows wat might happen. But 5 yrs past by so quick.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Riya: Lol yes, very different. :P
-Cherry- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasharti1

@Swancy: Really? Last day of school? :O Hawww...soo sad!! :(

My last proper day of school is next thursday, going after that is optional and I choose to stay at home and study for exams. :P

Isn't really bothering me though, I have changed 4 schools in my life (5 if you count pre-school) so yeah, I have experienced that a lot, and I have only been in this school for like a year, so...but still, thinking that school is over forever is sad. :'( Though I'm happy too lol, I dunno.. :p

Awww yashi, but for me its been 5 yrs in this skl, and i love my friends sooo much. And just the thought of never seeing them just makes me want not to leave. But we'll meet again, they are bridesmaids for my wedding. Hehe
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kasharti1

Are you from India? :p
Aww...good luck with your exams! <3 🤗

yaa .im from India ...
thanxxx   Dear 🤗

swancy -
🤗🤗.im gonna die whem my result my out .bt before dieing i will kill my net ...it's sooo slow😡🤢
-Cherry- thumbnail
Awww Riasa how come its slow? What browser r u suing? Lol. But my exam results are gonna kill me, but sooo worried.

Riya, is maham comin tonight?Edited by Angelic_Swancy - 12 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
]Swanz & Yashi - i was in my old school for seven years and i had to leave..that's not even the worst part..anyways, leave it na..every good thing comes to an end and every end is a new beginning :)Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 12 years ago
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
swancy - it's technical  probl ...dear .btw i use firefox ...
-Ri. thumbnail
Swanz, she comes everyday so i guess unless her net decides to be the enemy lol