Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
So KaShed<3 Someone out to make this for the 700 threads!!

Stalkers, don't copy!!! [ made in white] so you have to highlight to read it

"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart. 
JennyPenny thumbnail
where is everyone? they just all went away???
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya Jenny, Amazinggg siggie babe
i never watched that ArSh scene for obvious reasons. But that siggies looks gorgeousss
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I can't be there where you are

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
(Tell me why)
Tell me why, I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart   </3 </3 :'( :'(

-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny1000

So KaShed<3 Someone out to make this for the 700 threads!!

Stalkers, don't copy!!! [ made in white] so you have to highlight to read it

"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart. 

OMGGG Jenny that quote is GORGEOUSSS. And my my sooo filled with KaSh. When we reach 700, you haveee to make siggies on this quote, cause it's sooo KaSh.  👏👏
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Heyya Jenny, Amazinggg siggie babe

i never watched that ArSh scene for obvious reasons. But that siggies looks gorgeousss

OMG!! I never watched that scene either, in fact, there are a good few ArSh scenes I didn't watch, especially towards the end of ArSh, couldn't handle the pain and the torture. :(

@Jenny: Omg! Gorgeous sig, it's amazing! <3 <3  I absolutely love it! <3 <3
And the quote you posted, it's so heart-warming, lovely! <3 <3  It's totally KaShsome, love it! <3 <3
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasharti1

OMG!! I never watched that scene either, in fact, there are a good few ArSh scenes I didn't watch, especially towards the end of ArSh, couldn't handle the pain and the torture. :(

@Jenny: Omg! Gorgeous sig, it's amazing! <3 <3  I absolutely love it! <3 <3
And the quote you posted, it's so heart-warming, lovely! <3 <3  It's totally KaShsome, love it! <3 <3

Same yaar yashi, i couldn't do it, i missed out sooo many ArSh scenes cause i couldn't handle another goodbye. It was just painful hearing that they wouldn't be together, i didn't even watch Shilpa's exist, until february, and when i watched it i cried sooo much. I just couldn't take it all in, cause it was just too much.

Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Same yaar yashi, i couldn't do it, i missed out sooo many ArSh scenes cause i couldn't handle another goodbye. It was just painful hearing that they wouldn't be together, i didn't even watch Shilpa's exist, until february, and when i watched it i cried sooo much. I just couldn't take it all in, cause it was just too much.

Exactly, one heartbeak was enough, I wasn't even over that and the second one came running, life's been so unfair. :'(
Hawww...aww Bless! <3 I haven't still watched her last epi, just can't take it! :( Will watch it only when KaSh come back with a promise to stay with us forever, to never let go. :(
JennyPenny thumbnail
lucky.. you guys are so damn lucky. I wish I never watched ArSh scenes either. but I def prefer KaSh as AR any day.. ArSh just didn't click for me.
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasharti1

Exactly, one heartbeak was enough, I wasn't even over that and the second one came running, life's been so unfair. :'(
Hawww...aww Bless! <3 I haven't still watched her last epi, just can't take it! :( Will watch it only when KaSh come back with a promise to stay with us forever, to never let go. :(

Everything was unfair with us, nothing was ever justified, and it's just horrible the way we were treated. I will never forgive them for playing with us, but i'll always be thankful for giving KaSh to us.

You don't wanna watch it, it's not only the way Shona acted with the Karan, but it's the way she said goodbye to everyone else, she was a better ridhima than ridhima herself. I wish adored how just was just perfect in the last episode, and it's just something about shona's exits that just breaks you down.

But i want them back, because everything we'll be alright then. 😳