tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti1983

Thanks Tanthya Didi  for another great update ๐Ÿ‘

It's My Pleasure , Mishti...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthousepier

Thank you.  You do a great job (and for those of us who do not always get a chance to watch - a great service).  No need to apologize.  You are doing the rest of us a favour

It's my pleasure, Lighthousepier ...

Thank You for understanding and  for ur appreciation..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot Tanths di..

lubb you & muahhh
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

thanks a lot Tanths di..

lubb you & muahhh

You are most welcome, Ramona

Lubbb u tooo  and lots of Mhuwazzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

apart from P everyone is looking a fool..P and Prof are right and all rest are wrong..I just want to see them make mistakes, learn and listen to someone else besides each other or themselves...just saw the first scene between P/Adarsh/SS...too typical saas bahu serial type...y let her know evrything without learning anything..Personally, I think P needs to be directed better because all her scenes she stands and delivers from a superior stance without making it natural or part of the conversation...

those scenes have become a filler and have no meaning..

just saw the episode but if adarsh is coming to the limelight then his acting needs to improve drastically and his DD is not there...

Starwa๐Ÿค—

Long time no see! Esp. since you moved just across the pond.

Open your mouth, here's your laddoo.  Recently all we see is Preacher Prats. It's getting so predictable that Prats just has to stand like an NCC cadet and viewers will know it's time to hit mute on their remotes.

Who in the world talks in that baashan mode and wash their dirty linen with customers at a Dhaba.  Weren't there other customers? Did they get earplugs to tune out the speech? The show is becoming Boring And Dull (BAD). Wonder how many viewers are HALF. (Happy And Looking Forward)?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ

BTW, just curious! After spending a couple of nights at the jail (they did say it will take SS to get back and handle matters), Adarsh walks into Dhaba without showering, brushing his teeth and ready to eat a meal?
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago