PRATIGYA 10th May Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Hurraayyy I'm the first one to reply before Sheena and Mitaly!!!
Awesome WU and LUD done by u Santhya...Thank you for spending ur own time and doing it for us- U are a star!!! 👏 😉 😃
Keep up with the Fabulous, Fantastic, Wonderful and superb work!! ⭐️ 😃 👍🏼

Lubbblubbb you!! 🤗

Yooohooo  Saima ...Competition Zor  pakkda hai...keep it up

Thank You, Dear ...

Lubbb u Lotsss  🤗
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks for the update.

Was expecting Nainaji's slap to Adarsh today...wonder whether CVs have edited that part.

Bailbuddhi proved his intelligence today 🤣

You are welcome, Bharathi..

Maybe they have changed the sequence ..I was hoping to see the beet root red cheeks ..

Did u know..seeing his intelligence, Bail Budhi has been offered a scholarship at the college of  Saands ..😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by tanthya

You are welcome, Bharathi..

Maybe they have changed the sequence ..I was hoping to see the beet root red cheeks ..

Did u know..seeing his intelligence, Bail Budhi has been offered a scholarship at the college of  Saands ..😆

seriously, was S this stupid always because he couldn't have been as he managed to get 4 abortions for Kesar without any knowledge of SS...
Originally posted by snigdhabd

thanks sis...

It's My Pleasure, Snigdha 😃
Originally posted by starlight123

seriously, was S this stupid always because he couldn't have been as he managed to get 4 abortions for Kesar without any knowledge of SS...

Forget the Ops...how has he been managing  his bauji's business  successfully ..that would require transaction's ..isn't it ...The Cv's   in their  need to show the story are just yo-yoing ..and  ar making the characters weak.. they lack conviction  a..and the scenes remain  unrealistic and put on..
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks for the update Tanths!! ...😃😃

Sorry really busy day for me today..hence was not around for the LUD! 😆😆

Tanths is the BEST!! 😃😃

U are welcoe,Kesariyaaa

Kouno baath nena..take ur time and come when u r free ..ur comments are missed though...😃

Kesariyaaa   is the bestesht 😃😃
Originally posted by tanthya

Forget the Ops...how has he been managing  his bauji's business  successfully ..that would require transaction's ..isn't it ...The Cv's   in their  need to show the story are just yo-yoing ..and  ar making the characters weak.. they lack conviction  a..and the scenes remain  unrealistic and put on..

apart from P everyone is looking a fool..P and Prof are right and all rest are wrong..I just want to see them make mistakes, learn and listen to someone else besides each other or themselves...just saw the first scene between P/Adarsh/SS...too typical saas bahu serial type...y let her know evrything without learning anything..Personally, I think P needs to be directed better because all her scenes she stands and delivers from a superior stance without making it natural or part of the conversation...

those scenes have become a filler and have no meaning..

just saw the episode but if adarsh is coming to the limelight then his acting needs to improve drastically and his DD is not there...
Edited by starlight123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

apart from P everyone is looking a fool..P and Prof are right and all rest are wrong..I just want to see them make mistakes, learn and listen to someone else besides each other or themselves...just saw the first scene between P/Adarsh/SS...too typical saas bahu serial type...y let her know evrything without learning anything..Personally, I think P needs to be directed better because all her scenes she stands and delivers from a superior stance without making it natural or part of the conversation...

those scenes have become a filler and have no meaning..

just saw the episode but if adarsh is coming to the limelight then his acting needs to improve drastically and his DD is not there...

I disagree, even P is looking a fool what with her freebie strategy  and her constant pitter patter abut law and order  given in the same monotone , using the same words , standing with the same set chin and delivered to the same set of people ...

MKAP has to awaken and awaken very fast ...
Originally posted by shantatai

thank u my dear...always tanthyaaa the best...

It's truly my pleasure, Shantatai 😃 ...always like ur graphics ..😛

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Atticus

😆 Berry berry witty my friend! Way t' go! 👍🏼
Skipping today's epi... Relying on your updates 😃
I'll watch when they give us a decent epi.
Forum was busy today ... Or is it my imagination? Maybe it was just me posting like a maniac 😆

Chalo kal aoongi bhaija khanay 😃
Fair warning! 😆

Thankooo  Hummiii

Nothing worthwhile in the epi ...

Decent Epi..don't think it will happen anytime soon ...

Arrey-re when  "Hummi"ng  bird is active ..naturally the forum will hum !!😉😆😆

No fear... Bahija jiske paas ho , unnko darna chahiye..meri paas tho hai nahi ... So am safe !!😉😆😆