Frequent Posters

JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanthya Didi  for another great update πŸ‘
Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
lighthousepier thumbnail
Thank you.  You do a great job (and for those of us who do not always get a chance to watch - a great service).  No need to apologize.  You are doing the rest of us a favour
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tanthyaaa Diii, kaise ho... wel wel, thanksss fr d awesome updatewa...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ In y'day's epi, luved d ss snd shakti's scene it was hillarious & wonderfullyyy done...   okkk di gng now, hav to win medal fr u & onlyyy uuu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... lubalub yaaa...

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Thanks for update
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Sathya for beautiful update πŸ˜†
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks tanthya diii for lovely update...SS and sakti scene was good...πŸ˜†  KN  bell buddhi hi raha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i m waiting for nainaji's thappad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lub uuu.πŸ˜›
-Sheena- thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tanthya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

No need to apologise as you do a great service with any length of your update...πŸ˜ƒ

I have not watched the episode but can I ask did the first scene show the characters remain stationary throughout the dialogues...would it not have disturbed other guest knowing already the owner has been in jail and owner's own wife's brother too has been in jail...couldn't this conversation happened with P sitting or when they were leaving the dhaba...

seems like another mill of the run episode...but thanks once again...

dont get why Adarsh is getting more importance than the male lead of this show...πŸ˜•
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for the update, Tanthya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

No need to apologise as you do a great service with any length of your update...πŸ˜ƒ

I have not watched the episode but can I ask did the first scene show the characters remain stationary throughout the dialogues...would it not have disturbed other guest knowing already the owner has been in jail and owner's own wife's brother too has been in jail...couldn't this conversation happened with P sitting or when they were leaving the dhaba...U know sheena, i think we shud stop findng ny logical reason behind nything shown in a daily soap. Now i don't understand what happnmed to amma's health all of a sudden,kal tak toh achhi khasii mushtandi thi...ab kya ho gaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

seems like another mill of the run episode...but thanks once again...

dont get why Adarsh is getting more importance than the male lead of this show...πŸ˜• bz d male lead has nothing to do in d storyline dese dayz,excpet doing P and amma bhajan and keep chanting  ''babu babu''...ConfusedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update thanthya
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much sathya chechi for spending ur valuable time eventho u r busy.
I nvr thot i wud say ths,dat i likd adarsh in yday's epi.i mean,hs dialogues. .laga na zor ka jhatka?bt im more luking frward to the famous SLAPπŸ˜†
n d KN-SS scn was hilarious!amma rly trying hard ryt?