India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 10 & 11, 2011 - Updt on Pg 2

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Its the return of filler Tuesday today so not much to say...but here goes anyway.

Episode began with the continuation of the Uttara - Tara reunion. Post cutting of the cake, the family assembles to eat lunch together where Uttara feeds Tara and dotes on her. At the table, Aditya flirts with Priya over SMS and indicates that he wants them to have a baby before the next mother's day. D'oh He also goes on to play footsie with her but ends up touching Vidya's feet instead. This was kinda nice to watch...esp. Vidya's reactions and Aditya's apology to her!

As Aditya leaves to handle the missing couple issue, he reassures Priya and Brahma that he can handle matters. After he heads out, Priya stops Brahma and appreciates what he did to bring Uttara and Tara together! Like I said yesterday, seeing Priya talk so easily to Brahma is annoying. She had better be acting. Stern Smile Even if she was not supposed to be acting and was really trying for a truce, it cannot be easy for her to be this way so the writers should add some scenes of her dealing with the emotions in private at least! D'ohThat said...I enjoyed Brahma's rejoicing at his success in his thoughts...it cracked me up! LOL

Back in their bedroom, Vidya overhears Gaurav wondering about Aarti's mysterious call and reveals that she visited her. Gaurav's reaction was predictable and I do not enjoy watching the writers repeatedly having him ask Vidya to leave. His character was the one who succumbed to pressure to get married and he also knows the kind of environment that Vidya comes from. Even if divorce is rampant in India these days, Vidya is from a typical conservative family in a village so he knows what leaving him would do to her! Gaurav's actions and words are that of a coward! Angry He cannot do anything about his own reality except to go after the one person he thinks he can manipulate! Stern Smile Anyway...well written screenplay though. Gaurav is consistent with the weakling he has been right from the start! Stern Smile Also...poor Vidya...her faith that everything will be alright some day was poignant to watch!

Uttara spends time with Tara and cannot get enough of hearing herself being called mom by Tara! Devyani happily watches the two interact but when Uttara talks about Brahma, she quickly tries to distract Uttara by suggesting she focus on Tara to the exclusion of everybody else. I liked this sequence...esp. Devyani's spur of the moment reaction! From Uttara's expressions, it seemed like she found Devyani's words odd too but as usual, there was no introspection or self-thought! D'oh

Meanwhile, Aditya is confronting the panchayat and accuses them of hiding the couple. He rejects their denials and threatens to call the police. This sequence was ok but where on earth is Roshini Devi these days? The only reference to her was in Brahma's thoughts today Given that Aditya is dealing with a sensitive political issue, her absence in the episodes is very glaring!

At the Jhaakar mansion, Uttara comes to Brahma's bedroom and wonders how to thank him for what he did! Cunning as ever, SasurPig assures her that he will give her the opportunity to show her gratitude at the right time! Shocked Stern Smile D'ohThey are interrupted by a call from somebody about Aditya which Priya hears.

Overall: The episode was a filler but a well done one. So its a 3.5 from me today! Enjoyed some of the dialogs in today's episodes...the ones given to Brahma in particular!

Edited by darlunia - 11 May 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharma_zephyrsaggi80ahcirnbostedlastmindivyakshettyhave-a-dreamEvashveil_of_rosesanna44FIZK6

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey jayaHug, very well written

I liked the dinning table seq, it was very cute and nice. SSP's "grand fathers day" dream, it looks like adi will fulfil it very soonLOL. here i'm  confused with priya's behaviour wen she complemented SSP, is she really impressed with SSP or is she acting with SSP to get into his good books? Confused , it annoys me wen priya calls SSP as dad and that too wen no one is around, i think she should avoid that.

I didnt like gaurav asking vidya to leave him and get away from his life. it would be better if gaurav faces the situation by coming open and be clear with wat he wants in life.  he should understand that its not a joke for vidya  to leave him or get away from his life, if he really wants then he should do wat he wants, he shouldnt ask vidya to do itAngry

Uttara has acted very well and her feelings that she showcased was very touchy. now uttara is greatfull to SSP, deviyani is worried about this  and SSP is happy about this, so triangular view of different feel-factor.this will be more interesting in the days to come. 
Khap panchayath seq was good and adi has acted well and he looked hot wen he was in angry moodEmbarrassed.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 10 May 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamFIZK6BheegiBasanti

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Jaya - I would actually want to see Vidya stand upto Gaurav - look him in the eye and tell him firmly that she is NOT going anywhere. If he wants out he has to go and tell his grandfather and parents and that she will continue fulfilling her duties as the bahu of this house and his legal wife.

I wanted her to tell Aarti that she has the choice of continuing to be ther other women if her moral values dictate that.

Vidya is the victim here but Gaurav is behaving as if he is the victim. Why should Vidya make it easy for him and Aarti?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyhave-a-dreamFIZK6BheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Very well written Jaya, Divya and Soap critic. Ok here goes.

Liked the dining table scene. Uttara feeding Tara was so sweet.  Uttara looked as if she had the world at her feet. Aditya flirting with Priya was so cute. Vidyas expressions were as if she didnt  know where to look, what to do or say LOL she looked so cute. Then when Aditya asked for forgiveness the way only the three of them understood.
I agree with Jaya and Divz, Priya is acting too normal in front of SSP Confused Is it really a truce from her side or is  Priya just  acting? Confused
Gaurav is being like SSP now. Insulting Vidya and he keeps putting her down which makes her really sad. He agreed for the marriage and knew what he was letting himself  in for so no point now telling Vidya to leave.
Now we know what SSP will ask from Uttara in return Angry
From Priya overhearing SSP talking about Aditya on the phone and from the precap it seems this is all connected to the new promo.

divyakshettyhave-a-dreamBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Divya...LOL about Aditya looking good while angry...but true that!

Hema...Hug...could not agree more chica. Vidya is the victim here and needs to stand up for herself firmly and strongly!

Fiz...completely agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Awesum cents jaya,divz,fiz,@soap_critic..Hug
Bou d epi it was nice nothing special..bt lyk all said me to felt priya's behavious towards sasurpig freak,hw cud she talk to him so easily.I hope her lawyer mind has sum motive wid this..
D dining scene was reely cute..
*Gaurav is so rude arggg,poor vidya..gaurav's act was superb,m hating him now..
*JAYA u missing RD..haha bt reely where is she,CV's have suddenly vanished her,d way she speaks hinglish at d same tym chewing gum wid her big mouth.LOL hope she gets back in d track soon.
*overall nice epi awesum act by all..3/5 frm me.

divyakshettyFIZK6BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Spardha...don't know if I am missing her but her needling of Brahma is certainly missed...LOL.

Edited by darlunia - 11 May 2011 at 1:03am
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Fiz...I also feel the same that khap panchayath issue is somewhere connected to the new prom.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index