.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey I Am With Another Topic :) I Said Na I Will Be Active In This Forum :))

Yes, I Love How She Cares For Her Baba..
She Would Do Anything For Her Baba, But Really Everything..

As We Seen In Todays Epi, She Married Or She Will Marry Sarjaa For Her Baba, Even If She Hates Sarjaa And She Believes That Sarja Had Killed Chandu, But She Still Married Him For Baba..

This Is One Of The Reasons Why I Like Nirus Character :)

And What Are You Thinking, Guys??

Shilpa :)
Edited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes shilpa niru's  love 4 her baba is self less unlike her sis she has no love 2 no one but money!😡
 but niru on the other hand she will do anything 4 him like in prev. she was ready to do that odd job where her life was in danger just 2 put food & shelter 4 her baba .
& now she is ready to even marry some one she considers her enemy.
 i love the relation she has with her baba i hope her baba continues to b in niru's and sarja's married life maza ayega!😆
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

<font color="#9900ff">yes shilpa niru's love 4 her baba is self less unlike her sis she has no love 2 no one but money!😡</font>

<font color="#9900ff">but niru on the other hand she will do anything 4 him like in prev. she was ready to do that odd job where her life was in danger just 2 put food & shelter 4 her baba .</font>
<font color="#9900ff">& now she is ready to even marry some one she considers her enemy.</font>
<font color="#9900ff">i love the relation she has with her baba i hope her baba continues to b in niru's and sarja's married life maza ayega!😆</font>

I Hope Too :) And Well Said :]